Comments On This One Please????????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This is crazy........When I first started trading online, in 2003, it was $.60 to send a BBM..........Wonder how this is going to impact "the bay".........People are already gouging on there...........

This is crazy........When I first started trading online, in 2003, it was $.60 to send a BBM..........Wonder how this is going to impact "the bay".........People are already gouging on there...........

We all can expect to have to pay $3.50 or even higher for shipping now on items in a bubble mailer. Sadly that's just how it is now. I expect more sellers to begin using PWE for shipping at a lower cost. I know this is risky as a seller since you are no longer protected but most buyers aren't willing to spend that much on shipping for a cheap card.

This is a huge reason why I finally said no more to this hobby....The costs are way to high and it will not get any better in the future. Pretty soon even trading Baseball cards online is going to be a rich mans game. I also believe the cost of trading is why there is much less traffic on this site than what there was 5 years ago. It's too bad, I always enjoyed getting those bubble mailers everyday.

I'm kind of hoping it leads to a rise in sales at local card shops again. It's worth the gas for me now to drive an hour to the closest card shop to me.

I'm wondering what the cost would be to use a clasped envelope with cardboard stick the pwe on the middle of the cardboard???
Jack

Cost for bubble envelope will be at least $3.66 or higher depending on your location and what area its going to. The cost of going from the west coast to the east coast...or East coast to West coast is crazy...That's like $2.00 extra dollars!! Best way is bubble envelope to reduce the cost of the bubble envelopes......(can't go the ebay shipping method as I don't have a printer). Best regards, David

pardon me if i offend , but anyone who pays $5 or more to ship a 1 to 4 ounce bubble mailer is stupid anyway....

i know the rates are higher today than last week , but printing postage from home is still waaaaay cheaper.....

i live in the southeast and shipped one pckage yesterday to west virginia....that was zone v2 for me with the price coming up to 2.68 - a mere 2 cent increase from last week...after reading these comments i set up a est for the cost from south carolina to san diego ...that would be zone 8...that 4 ounce mailer can be shipped for 3.09....nowhere near 5.66....

Just sent a package to Ohio and it was $2.70; last week it would have been $2.66...........This is going through Paypal Multi Order Shipping.........It's always been a much cheaper way to send packages..........

inb4thelock

Pretty Kitty........