Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,347
    Bench Bucks
    1,472
    Bench Points
    1967
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #16
    Hi there! Need any of these? Thanks!

    2018-19 Prizm Red White and Blue Prizm James Harden 34
    2017-18 Donruss RC De'Aaron Fox RC 196
    2017-18 Anthony Davis Green Prizms 121
    2017-18 Prizm Green Prizms Nikola Jokic 166
    2017-18 Prizm Red White and Blue Prizm Giannis Antetokounmpo 182
    2017-18 Prizm White Sparkle Danillo Ganillari 217
    2017-18 NBA Hoops We Got Next Kyle Kuzma 25
    2015-16 Panini Crusade Excaliber Purple Jabari Parker 22 /60
    2015-16 Prizm Starburst Yae Ming 262
    2014-15 Prizm Red White and Blue Prizm Kevin Garnett 96
    2013-14 Select Blue Prizm Kemba Walker 138 /49
    2009-10 Panini Artist Proof Jrue Holiday RC 317 /199
    2009-10 Topps Gold Pao Gasol 124 /2009
    2008-09 UD Choice Starquest Green Michael Jordan SQ20
    2006-07 SPx Excitement Rudy Gay SPx7 /2999
    All Bowman Chrome...All the Time

    Always trading for Bowman Chrome first year prospects of all variations

    My Collection....

    http://rindo03461.webs.com/index.htm


  2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi there! Need any of these? Thanks!

    2018-19 Prizm Red White and Blue Prizm James Harden 34
    2017-18 Donruss RC De'Aaron Fox RC 196
    2017-18 Anthony Davis Green Prizms 121
    2017-18 Prizm Green Prizms Nikola Jokic 166
    2017-18 Prizm Red White and Blue Prizm Giannis Antetokounmpo 182
    2017-18 Prizm White Sparkle Danillo Ganillari 217
    2017-18 NBA Hoops We Got Next Kyle Kuzma 25
    2015-16 Panini Crusade Excaliber Purple Jabari Parker 22 /60
    2015-16 Prizm Starburst Yae Ming 262
    2014-15 Prizm Red White and Blue Prizm Kevin Garnett 96
    2013-14 Select Blue Prizm Kemba Walker 138 /49
    2009-10 Panini Artist Proof Jrue Holiday RC 317 /199
    2009-10 Topps Gold Pao Gasol 124 /2009
    2008-09 UD Choice Starquest Green Michael Jordan SQ20
    2006-07 SPx Excitement Rudy Gay SPx7 /2999
    Can't use any of that.

  3. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,347
    Bench Bucks
    1,472
    Bench Points
    1967
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #18
    Hi there! I’ve got a lot more stuff to trade. What are you looking for specifically? Thanks
    All Bowman Chrome...All the Time

    Always trading for Bowman Chrome first year prospects of all variations

    My Collection....

    http://rindo03461.webs.com/index.htm


  4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi there! I’ve got a lot more stuff to trade. What are you looking for specifically? Thanks
    Really nothing in particular. The guys I'm collecting right now mainly are Jaren Jackson Jr, Bobby Phills, and James Posey. But, tradebait is also always fine.

  5. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,347
    Bench Bucks
    1,472
    Bench Points
    1967
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    I have none of those guys worth mentioning but I do have Terrence Ross and Gorgui Dieng RC autos. Also have a lot of select prizm RC stuff. Thanks!
    All Bowman Chrome...All the Time

    Always trading for Bowman Chrome first year prospects of all variations

    My Collection....

    http://rindo03461.webs.com/index.htm


  6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    I have none of those guys worth mentioning but I do have Terrence Ross and Gorgui Dieng RC autos. Also have a lot of select prizm RC stuff. Thanks!
    PM me what select prizm stuff you have and I'll take a look.


  7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #22
    Anyone today?


  8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #23
    Anyone tonight?


  9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #24
    Let's unload some more of this!


  10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #25
    Anyone tonight?


  11. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #26
    Anyone today?


  12. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #27
    Anyone today?

  13. travistrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas
    Posts
    1,607
    Bench Bucks
    755
    Bench Points
    405
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #28
    I'm looking to get rid of my basketball for baseball (specifically Royals). Here is my basketball FT: https://sites.google.com/topekapubli...ball-for-trade and my Royals wants list: https://sites.google.com/topekapubli...s-cards-i-need
    I collect KC Royals

    My want lists

    My trade list


  14. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by travistrue View Post
    I'm looking to get rid of my basketball for baseball (specifically Royals). Here is my basketball FT: https://sites.google.com/topekapubli...ball-for-trade and my Royals wants list: https://sites.google.com/topekapubli...s-cards-i-need
    Nothing I'm interested in there - sorry. If interested in buying (Paypal only) I can see what I have from your list - happy to cut you a SWEET deal to take it off my hands.

    Definitely have these from your list (they're in my bucket):

    1999 SP Authentic Chirography #CB Carlos Beltran AU
    2013 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSAP-HD Hunter Dozier AU
    2014 Bowman Chrome Bowman Scout Top 5 Mini Orange Refractors #BM-KCR2 Kyle Zimmer SN50
    2014 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #66 Yordano Ventura
    2015 Topps Pro Debut Gold #11 Kyle Zimmer SN50
    Last edited by jmintz; 03-26-2019 at 01:20 PM.


  15. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    526
    Bench Bucks
    1,186
    Bench Points
    97
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #30
    Made one great deal - anyone else?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •