Baseball for Basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would trade the lot of Basketball ($20) for the two Aaron Judge cards ($13).
That means minimum postage for you.

Made an error in my last offer. I would want the two Gleyber Torres cards for the lot
of Basketball, not the Aaron Judge cards. PLMK.

I have a shoebox filled with uncatologed basketball cards from 1970-2018, mostly stars, refractors, GUed, Autos, starter sets etc. I have no use for them and was going to eventually get them up on eBay. It would take me some time to list them, which I do not have right now as I just had a death in the family.
I saw a couple Mets autos I needed from your site (GQ Rosario and a Vaughn). I didn't get a chance to do any more looking. If you were interested in listing some Mets you had that I might be able to use, I could go through and list a few of the nicer basketball cards or go through a want list if you had one, and see what I had for you. I probably wouldn't take the time to list each basketball card but I could take some pics and list them here. LMK if interested. I can def trade in your favor for taking the time to search for Mets for me. Thanks, Mike

I have a shoebox filled with uncatologed basketball cards from 1970-2018, mostly stars, refractors, GUed, Autos, starter sets etc. I have no use for them and was going to eventually get them up on eBay. It would take me some time to list them, which I do not have right now as I just had a death in the family.
I saw a couple Mets autos I needed from your site (GQ Rosario and a Vaughn). I didn't get a chance to do any more looking. If you were interested in listing some Mets you had that I might be able to use, I could go through and list a few of the nicer basketball cards or go through a want list if you had one, and see what I had for you. I probably wouldn't take the time to list each basketball card but I could take some pics and list them here. LMK if interested. I can def trade in your favor for taking the time to search for Mets for me. Thanks, Mike

Sounds good - I'll PM you a list as soon as I get a minute. You looking for Mets-uni only?

Are you interested in the 94-95 Fleer young lions set? Also have the PTPers. There with Jason Kids, Chris Weber, Shaq, Hardaway, etc