Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    508
    Bench Bucks
    1,163
    Bench Points
    95
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #1

    Baseball for Basketball

    Clearing out my baseball stuff to focus pretty much exclusively on basketball. Not looking for anything specific, but not looking for base. Will check buckets/lists.

    Looking to TRADE - have next to no paypal right now, so not buying. If YOU want to buy, that's fine - LMK which and I'll get a price.

    US addresses only.

    Here are my available autos, but I've got a few StL Cardinal autos I haven't moved over from my PC that will be available once I figure out what I want to hold on to.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jmintz.../autographs-bb

  2. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    9,395
    Bench Bucks
    4,671
    Bench Points
    1725
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I have a 1995 Press Pass Draft Pick Premium autograph of Damon Stoudamire available for trade. LMK if interested.
    Rick
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,860 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.


  3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    508
    Bench Bucks
    1,163
    Bench Points
    95
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    I have a 1995 Press Pass Draft Pick Premium autograph of Damon Stoudamire available for trade. LMK if interested.
    Rick
    Would depend on what you wanted for it - but may be interested

  4. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    9,395
    Bench Bucks
    4,671
    Bench Points
    1725
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    No idea of bv, would be interested in anything to add to any of my PCs or even possibly trade bait.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Would depend on what you wanted for it - but may be interested
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,860 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.


  5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    508
    Bench Bucks
    1,163
    Bench Points
    95
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    No idea of bv, would be interested in anything to add to any of my PCs or even possibly trade bait.
    Sounds good - check my buckets (link in first post).

  6. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    9,395
    Bench Bucks
    4,671
    Bench Points
    1725
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Looks like you have two of these. How one of them of the Press Pass auto?

    2016 Bowman Chrome Stephen Piscotty auto

    Feel free to post if agreeable. Thanks!
    Rick
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,860 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.


  7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    508
    Bench Bucks
    1,163
    Bench Points
    95
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Looks like you have two of these. How one of them of the Press Pass auto?

    2016 Bowman Chrome Stephen Piscotty auto

    Feel free to post if agreeable. Thanks!
    Rick
    One's base and one's a refractor, but can't do either for that.

  8. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    9,395
    Bench Bucks
    4,671
    Bench Points
    1725
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    How about this one. I don't have an auto of D Harren

    2007 Upper Deck Haren, Dan - Star Signings $magazine lists common as $8
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,860 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.

  9. gwynn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Santee, CA
    Posts
    4,430
    Bench Bucks
    1,310
    Bench Points
    394
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gwynn_fan92071's ebay items


    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Clearing out my baseball stuff to focus pretty much exclusively on basketball. Not looking for anything specific, but not looking for base. Will check buckets/lists.

    Looking to TRADE - have next to no paypal right now, so not buying. If YOU want to buy, that's fine - LMK which and I'll get a price.

    US addresses only.

    Here are my available autos, but I've got a few StL Cardinal autos I haven't moved over from my PC that will be available once I figure out what I want to hold on to.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jmintz.../autographs-bb
    Hi
    Can use the Hosmer and possibly the Joc Pederson autos.

    Nothing new...but tons of HOFs and check my sites under basketball.
    LMK Bob PM for best response
    Looking for ...
    1 Panini Prizm Gold Baseball cards #/10
    2 Tony Gwynn autos.
    3 Chance Sisco Baltimore Orioles Autos, Game-Used, SP, #《100
    4. Hunter Renfroe Autos
    5. HOF autos

    Trade Sites
    http://www.freewebs.com/gwynn_fan/
    http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/


  10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    508
    Bench Bucks
    1,163
    Bench Points
    95
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    How about this one. I don't have an auto of D Harren

    2007 Upper Deck Haren, Dan - Star Signings $magazine lists common as $8
    I can do that - post it up.

  11. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    9,395
    Bench Bucks
    4,671
    Bench Points
    1725
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Posted. What do you think..... Well secured PWE or nonmachineable ??

    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    I can do that - post it up.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,860 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.


  12. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    508
    Bench Bucks
    1,163
    Bench Points
    95
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Posted. What do you think..... Well secured PWE or nonmachineable ??
    I'll probably send in a bubble mailer just because I have a bunch. Send however you prefer.

  13. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    9,395
    Bench Bucks
    4,671
    Bench Points
    1725
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    I will send the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    I'll probably send in a bubble mailer just because I have a bunch. Send however you prefer.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have 2,860 different Ripkens & counting, Joe Mauer, Twins refractors. I will also consider better RCs,Jeter,etc.
    2005 Zenith SUPER COLLECTOR
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 221 different autographs & auto variations.

  14. ILLRIMESAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milford, NH
    Posts
    12,214
    Bench Bucks
    1,306
    Bench Points
    1921
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Hi there! Interested in the Luis Garcia Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor 1st year. I have a lot of basketball is there anything in particular that you are interested in? thanks, BRI
    All Bowman Chrome...All the Time

    Always trading for Bowman Chrome first year prospects of all variations

    My Collection....

    http://rindo03461.webs.com/index.htm


  15. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    508
    Bench Bucks
    1,163
    Bench Points
    95
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi there! Interested in the Luis Garcia Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor 1st year. I have a lot of basketball is there anything in particular that you are interested in? thanks, BRI
    No, nothing in particular. Got a list I can look at?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •