LF 2019 Brandon Lowe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric that works. I'll swap out the Best Blue /150 for the Topps SP card.

Is the Acuna Inception a thicker card? I was thinking PWE but if it's thicker I guess that won't work. I can send either PWE or bubble doesn't really matter just let me know.

Ryan

Eric that works. I'll swap out the Best Blue /150 for the Topps SP card.

Is the Acuna Inception a thicker card? I was thinking PWE but if it's thicker I guess that won't work. I can send either PWE or bubble doesn't really matter just let me know.

Ryan

Yeah it's thick stock, I'll use a bubble mailer but PWE is fine for yours. I'll go ahead and post it up, Thanks!

I have a Bryse Wilson 2019 Bowman Chrome top 100 for trade. Looking for twin prospect for the trade from current years...not looking for a prospect from 2004 product. Best regards, David

I have Topps Purple #114 Lowe if you are interested.

I can use 17 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor #114 Baez.
Thanks, Al

I have a Bryse Wilson 2019 Bowman Chrome top 100 for trade. Looking for twin prospect for the trade from current years...not looking for a prospect from 2004 product. Best regards, David

Have that one David but thanks!

I have Topps Purple #114 Lowe if you are interested.

I can use 17 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor #114 Baez.
Thanks, Al

Yeah that works for me. PWE trade?

Hi. I have these. of lowe can use nice current rookies of dodgers or angels. or top ten rookies for trade bait. lmk what you may have thanks. larry

BRANDON LOWE

2019 PANINI DONRUSS # 232 ROOKIE
2019 BOWMAN # 98 ROOKIE X-2
2019 BOWMAN # 98 YELLOW PRINTING PRESS ROOKIE 1/1 VHTG
2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA EDITION # 88
2015 PANINI CONTENDERS SEASON TICKET # 21

Last edited:
Hi. I have these. of lowe can use nice current rookies of dodgers or angels. or top ten rookies for trade bait. lmk what you may have thanks. larry

BRANDON LOWE

2019 PANINI DONRUSS # 232 ROOKIE
2019 BOWMAN # 98 ROOKIE X-2
2019 BOWMAN # 98 YELLOW PRINTING PRESS ROOKIE 1/1 VHTG
2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA EDITION # 88
2015 PANINI CONTENDERS SEASON TICKET # 21

I have all of those but the 1/1 obviously. Have interest in it I understand it's VHTG.

Sure let me go through some stuff and see what I can come up with for you. Do you have a scan of it by chance?

Hi. sorry I don't have a scanner. but pm me your phone # and I could take a pic with my phone and just send it to you. Larry