2019 Topps Rookie Cup cards for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Rookie Cup
  • 97. Harrison Bader* Cardinals Rookie Cup
  • 132. Miguel Andujar* Yankees Rookie Cup
  • 213. Juan Soto* Rookie Cup
  • 250. Shohei Ohtani * Angels Rookie Cup
  • 332. Ryan O'Hearn *Royals Rookie Cup
All of the above for one 2019 Topps gold card. Best regards, David PS cards are gone.

Last edited:
David...second in line for the Acuna. I still have that 2003 Topps Gold Morneau/Mauer rc?

David, I have been watching ebay for some lots, but not to many on there yet. And not many with a buy it now, so going to have to wait until the auctions end. If you need to move them quick, go ahead and move on. That is why I said I will try to pick some up, but I myself do not have any shops close. And haven't been to town to a Wal-Mart or Target yet.

David, I have been watching ebay for some lots, but not to many on there yet. And not many with a buy it now, so going to have to wait until the auctions end. If you need to move them quick, go ahead and move on. That is why I said I will try to pick some up, but I myself do not have any shops close. And haven't been to town to a Wal-Mart or Target yet.
Okay...I'm moving on....and don't worry..theirs lots of others doing even lager breaks. Best regards, David

Last edited:
David,

I'll take them. I'm breaking a jumbo box tonight and I'll give you the pick of the golds I pull. Just add them to the silver pack trade from last night.

Joe

actually, I'll end up pulling these tonight so skip that request. I'll still throw a gold in the trade we completed last night.

Last edited:
David,

I'll take them. I'm breaking a jumbo box tonight and I'll give you the pick of the golds I pull. Just add them to the silver pack trade from last night.

Joe

actually, I'll end up pulling these tonight so skip that request. I'll still throw a gold in the trade we completed last night.
Let wait till the break...u might need for a few of them. Best regards, David

Are these parallel cards or part of the base set? I know I'll be chasing the 150th Anniv parallel but not sure about any of the inserts and I'll pull enough base to complete a few sets so I won't need any base.

I have a 2019 Gold 325 Dan Straily if these are still available

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk