Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,169
    Bench Bucks
    5,764
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    WTTF Kyle Tucker, Michael Kopech, Luis Urias

    Specifically looking for these 2019 Topps Series 1 cards but will also look at 1st Bowman Chrome and parallels:

    2019 Kyle Tucker RC (Topps Series 1 #60 base/parallel/variation)
    2019 Michael Kopech RC (Topps Series 1 #49 base/parallel/variation)
    2019 Luis Urias RC (Topps Series 1 #192 base/parallel)

    I don't have any 2019 Topps yet but have many cards from 2018 and earlier sets. Please take a look at my threads as well as what I have listed in my sig.

    Thanks!

  2. NYMets6986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    4,112
    Bench Bucks
    596
    Bench Points
    127
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to nymwright's ebay items


    #2
    I have a 2014 bowman draft red paper #/5 Michael kopech. I would be looking for mookie Betts if interested
    Autograph TTM collector


  3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,169
    Bench Bucks
    5,764
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMets6986 View Post
    I have a 2014 bowman draft red paper #/5 Michael kopech. I would be looking for mookie Betts if interested
    What value are you placing on the Kopech and what are you looking for in return?

  4. NYMets6986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    4,112
    Bench Bucks
    596
    Bench Points
    127
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to nymwright's ebay items


    #4
    I cannot find any comps on it. TV would be around 60$ for it. Its numbered 1/5 and I haven't seen another one. Would be looking for mookie Betts rookies
    Autograph TTM collector

  5. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,630
    Bench Bucks
    2,707
    Bench Points
    472
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Hi , I have this 2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractor Parallel Rookie Insert Luis Urias #BCP-57 (#184/499) Padres

    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,169
    Bench Bucks
    5,764
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMets6986 View Post
    I cannot find any comps on it. TV would be around 60$ for it. Its numbered 1/5 and I haven't seen another one. Would be looking for mookie Betts rookies
    I'm afraid that this one is out of my range.

    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Hi , I have this 2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractor Parallel Rookie Insert Luis Urias #BCP-57 (#184/499) Padres

    LMK
    Really looking for 2017 1st Bowman Chrome or 2019 RC logo cards. Thanks.

  7. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #7
    David...

    Are you planning on getting any 2019 Topps ? if so I have this

    19 TOPPS VARIATIONS THROWING IN BULL PEN 49 MICHAEL KOPECH,WHITE SOX N/A

    When and If you do would be looking for 84 Topps I need

    Best,
    David
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  8. Cpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    106 oak bluff road Summerville S.C. 29485
    Posts
    1,493
    Bench Bucks
    2,338
    Bench Points
    214
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    David I have these
    2017 Bowman Chrome Prospect #BCP116 Michael Kopech
    2017 Bowman Chrome Prospect Kyle Tucker BCP28
    2017 Bowman Prospects Retail Green BP107 Luis Urias 31/99

    looking for RCS of Aaron Judge ,Derek Jeter Topps ,Star rcs or Lmk what you have to Offer.
    Pm me for quicker response. Thanks Chris
    Looking for star rookie cards.Any Hall of Fame autos or Game used.Star vintage pre 1975.
    I will trade in your favor if I want your card.
    Best value is what you can trade for and not what a book says....I trade for fun not for a business.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/83708124@N03/

  9. dred0gg024's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Bench Bucks
    1,060
    Bench Points
    393
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    I have the Kopech 2019 Series 1 Variation SP. Any interest in purchasing?

    Dan


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,169
    Bench Bucks
    5,764
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dred0gg024 View Post
    I have the Kopech 2019 Series 1 Variation SP. Any interest in purchasing?

    Dan
    Dan,
    I'm not looking to buy at the moment but would be interested in trading for it. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade and, if you are, what you would be looking for in return.

    Thanks,
    David


  11. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,169
    Bench Bucks
    5,764
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    David...

    Are you planning on getting any 2019 Topps ? if so I have this

    19 TOPPS VARIATIONS THROWING IN BULL PEN 49 MICHAEL KOPECH,WHITE SOX N/A

    When and If you do would be looking for 84 Topps I need

    Best,
    David
    Posted on your thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpia View Post
    David I have these
    2017 Bowman Chrome Prospect #BCP116 Michael Kopech
    2017 Bowman Chrome Prospect Kyle Tucker BCP28
    2017 Bowman Prospects Retail Green BP107 Luis Urias 31/99

    looking for RCS of Aaron Judge ,Derek Jeter Topps ,Star rcs or Lmk what you have to Offer.
    Pm me for quicker response. Thanks Chris
    Chris,
    Interested in the Urias.

    David

  12. dred0gg024's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Bench Bucks
    1,060
    Bench Points
    393
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Dan,
    I'm not looking to buy at the moment but would be interested in trading for it. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade and, if you are, what you would be looking for in return.

    Thanks,
    David
    I’d love to get a Trout 2012 Sterling from you. I see on your trout list you have multiple. Would you be interested in trading one if I can pull together enough from your other wants? I have plenty of rc’s Of the 2018 guys on your wantlist. Let me know and I can start compiling a list


  13. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,169
    Bench Bucks
    5,764
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dred0gg024 View Post
    I’d love to get a Trout 2012 Sterling from you. I see on your trout list you have multiple. Would you be interested in trading one if I can pull together enough from your other wants? I have plenty of rc’s Of the 2018 guys on your wantlist. Let me know and I can start compiling a list
    I don't think that I have a Trout 2012 Sterling so I'm guessing that you were looking at someone else's list.

    David

  14. dred0gg024's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Bench Bucks
    1,060
    Bench Points
    393
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I don't think that I have a Trout 2012 Sterling so I'm guessing that you were looking at someone else's list.

    David
    My apologies, I typed the wrong set. Bowman Platinum


  15. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,169
    Bench Bucks
    5,764
    Bench Points
    1527
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dred0gg024 View Post
    My apologies, I typed the wrong set. Bowman Platinum
    That one I have. Please let me know what you have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •