Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to Swipe79's ebay items
    Go to XFactor's comc items

Clearing My Inventory on COMC - 15% Off & 20% Auto Accept on $50+

Starting to clear out my COMC inventory - sales have been steady at 15% off and I will automatically accept any offer of 20% when you spend at least $50. Thanks!

https://www.comc.com/Users/XFactor,sh
    Always accepting 20% Off on my COMC Account with Auto Accept - COMC

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

No promises....I'll take a look. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday contest for Al Kaline auto/gu pants serial 3/15!! has been posted.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Sorry....your comc has failed to help me.....Customer Service is a joke....No longer buying from comc until they fix the system......Purchased cards from them every month last year....even brought cards in January despite the problems......They losted me as a loyalty customer! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday contest for Al Kaline auto/gu pants serial 3/15!! has been posted.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to Swipe79's ebay items
    Go to XFactor's comc items

It's not my company - just a seller on there. Buying should still be pretty straightforward on there, its the selling that got a lot more complicated. What is the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sorry....your comc has failed to help me.....Customer Service is a joke....No longer buying from comc until they fix the system......Purchased cards from them every month last year....even brought cards in January despite the problems......They losted me as a loyalty customer! Best regards, David
    Always accepting 20% Off on my COMC Account with Auto Accept - COMC

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by GotMelky View Post
    It's not my company - just a seller on there. Buying should still be pretty straightforward on there, its the selling that got a lot more complicated. What is the issue?
    In the past last year...I would see a card that I wanted.....I would click on it and it would show me all of the cards and their prices......I would then click on the one I wanted and add it to my cart.....I try this method about 4 times over the last few days....it only shows one card....when it use to show all of them....So when I click on the card to add to my cart...nothing happens...no error message.....sits their until the end of time......so when I ordered a few days ago...I saw the near the top right....add all to cart......so I click on it and all the cards are moved to my cart....I manual remove the ones I don't want...which is a pain in .....when u have 10 or more......Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 02-02-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Guy from Customer Service....we tried to see what your problem is and we're unable to see any problems....do you have error message or can u capture the screen....u may have to down load a new brower....delete all your excess cookies....Best regards, David