Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. AndyDrummond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Whittier, CA
    Posts
    1,020
    Bench Bucks
    1,642
    Bench Points
    413
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to weapon-x_23's ebay items


    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Thlorian17 View Post
    Hello Andy - Very sorry as apparently I had not updated my list from the last couple of trades. The Gator was traded - plmk if we can work out a trade for another card listed above (list updated just now!) - thanks
    Sorry for the delay on the reply, that one was for a guy I know working on the set as well. Do you have any 54, 61, or 70 Topps stuff. I’m pretty sure we already worked out a trade for everything you had for me. Feel free to shoot me a PM so we can work on something. Thanks, Andy

  2. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,438
    Bench Bucks
    2,242
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    928
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    Sorry for the delay on the reply, that one was for a guy I know working on the set as well. Do you have any 54, 61, or 70 Topps stuff. I’m pretty sure we already worked out a trade for everything you had for me. Feel free to shoot me a PM so we can work on something. Thanks, Andy
    Sorry just 67 and 69 ... thanks
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1967, 1969, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/

  3. richloughlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    5,202
    Bench Bucks
    1,093
    Bench Points
    1371
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to sadek28's ebay items


    #18
    Hi:

    I have these three from your 1965 Wantlist:

    180, 240, 478

    I can use quite a few from your 1969 tradelist. What are your condition requirements?


    Rich
    "This game is bigger than all of us" - Billy Martin

  4. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,438
    Bench Bucks
    2,242
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    928
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by richloughlin View Post
    Hi:

    I have these three from your 1965 Wantlist:

    180, 240, 478

    I can use quite a few from your 1969 tradelist. What are your condition requirements?


    Rich
    Hey Rich,

    Gotta have EX+/NM please! - pretty much every one of the 1969's are in EX+/NM
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1967, 1969, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/


  5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,583
    Bench Bucks
    2,832
    Bench Points
    521
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    Hi. Looks like you no longer are trading your '69s? If you have any extras f/t, I have these available f/t:

    1969 Topps
    4 10 14 26 37 58 75 79 99 102 107 129 132 149 159 162 167 184 186 194 209 211 216Sutton vg 218 232 257 284 339 345 370 388 VG(back marked) 420 421Brooks 425Yaz 426 432B.Gibson 447 458 495 545 553 589 590 596 598 619 646 651 652 661.

    Below is my '69 want list:
    1969 Topps (EXMT & up) -2 3 8 11 23 25 26 27 34 38 39 40 55 61 63 80 83 90 97 100Aaron 101 102 105 110 111 116 117 118 120 121 123 124 127 128 131 133 142 144 146 147 150ug 151 155 156 157 160 161 163 165 166 168—170 175 176 181 182 185 186 187 188 189 190Mays 192 194 198 200 201 202 207 208HOU 210 213 219 220 222 223 225*227 229 230 233 234 238 240 242 247 252 254—256 258 260 261 262 263 265 269 273 274 275 276 278 280 282 284 286 287 288 292 294 295 296 297 299 301–303 307 308 312 313 314 315 316 319 321 322 326 327 330 332 336 340 341 343 344 349 350 351 355 356 357 359 362 366 367 369 373 382 384 386 390 395 397 398 407 410 412 415 428 429 440 462 465 500 504 506 508 516 533 534 537 543 545 554 556 559 561 564 568 569 574 579 583 585 590 593 600Oliva 601 603 608 609 613 617 618 620 622—624 626 636 637 638 646 650 653 658 659 660 661 662 663 664

  6. Thlorian17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,438
    Bench Bucks
    2,242
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    928
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to thlorian's ebay items


    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Hi. Looks like you no longer are trading your '69s? If you have any extras f/t, I have these available f/t:

    1969 Topps
    4 10 14 26 37 58 75 79 99 102 107 129 132 149 159 162 167 184 186 194 209 211 216Sutton vg 218 232 257 284 339 345 370 388 VG(back marked) 420 421Brooks 425Yaz 426 432B.Gibson 447 458 495 545 553 589 590 596 598 619 646 651 652 661.

    Below is my '69 want list:
    1969 Topps (EXMT & up) -2 3 8 11 23 25 26 27 34 38 39 40 55 61 63 80 83 90 97 100Aaron 101 102 105 110 111 116 117 118 120 121 123 124 127 128 131 133 142 144 146 147 150ug 151 155 156 157 160 161 163 165 166 168—170 175 176 181 182 185 186 187 188 189 190Mays 192 194 198 200 201 202 207 208HOU 210 213 219 220 222 223 225*227 229 230 233 234 238 240 242 247 252 254—256 258 260 261 262 263 265 269 273 274 275 276 278 280 282 284 286 287 288 292 294 295 296 297 299 301–303 307 308 312 313 314 315 316 319 321 322 326 327 330 332 336 340 341 343 344 349 350 351 355 356 357 359 362 366 367 369 373 382 384 386 390 395 397 398 407 410 412 415 428 429 440 462 465 500 504 506 508 516 533 534 537 543 545 554 556 559 561 564 568 569 574 579 583 585 590 593 600Oliva 601 603 608 609 613 617 618 620 622—624 626 636 637 638 646 650 653 658 659 660 661 662 663 664
    Thanks but sadly no extras ... i would trade ANYTHING listed on my site as well as a little in your favor for any of the 69's you have listed above that I need as long as they are EX+/NM or better...
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1967, 1969, 1973, 1975, and 1977.

    This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

    WEBSITE: http://thlorian.simplesite.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •