Anyone going to work on the 2019 Topps Gold set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have 7 gold cards from my Jumbo and hobby break. Mainly looking for the set collector....No RC in my gold cards...so please don't ask! Best regards, David

Hi David,

I will be working on the Gold set (and Foil set). I will take any you have left. Haven't gotten any 2019 stuff yet. What do you need in return?

Jimmy

Hi David,

I will be working on the Gold set (and Foil set). I will take any you have left. Haven't gotten any 2019 stuff yet. What do you need in return?

Jimmy
Any twin cards for the trade from 2017 or 2018 will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me.

David
Me and the girls thk u and we won't forget this done the road
Bear
You're welcome Buddy! Card will go out tomorrow. Best regards, David

I have 7 gold cards from my Jumbo and hobby break. Mainly looking for the set collector....No RC in my gold cards...so please don't ask! Best regards, David

David K., Is there a secret with the color parallels? I just opened a Jumbo box and I got one colored card (I think it was pink)
but not a single gold or any other color that I know of. Maybe Topps forgot to put colors into my box?
Thanks!
Bob

Hi Bob! On the front of the card: Pink is easy to spot with the red/pink colors, Camo and Blue.........on the back of the card in gold near the number of the card....Pink has #76, Blue #50 and Camo #25. All of the above were in my Jumbo box....and I only had two gold cards. Hope this helps. Best regards, David

David,
Could you use any of these:

'18 Bowman Draft Royce Lewis 87
'18 Bowman Draft Ryan Jeffers 192
'18 Bowman Draft Chrome Blayne Enlow 10
'18 Topps Archives David Ortiz 176
'18 Topps Archives Byron Buxton 131
'18 Topps Update Legends in the Making Miguel Sano 25
'18 Topps Update Legends in the Making Jose Berrios 28
'18 Topps Update Don't Blink Byron Buxton DB-6
'18 Topps Update International Affair Max Kepler IA-22
'18 Topps Update Foil Logan Morrison US71

Pick whatever and post the trade. Thanks.

David,
Could you use any of these:

'18 Bowman Draft Royce Lewis 87
'18 Bowman Draft Ryan Jeffers 192
'18 Bowman Draft Chrome Blayne Enlow 10
'18 Topps Archives David Ortiz 176
'18 Topps Archives Byron Buxton 131
'18 Topps Update Legends in the Making Miguel Sano 25
'18 Topps Update Legends in the Making Jose Berrios 28
'18 Topps Update Don't Blink Byron Buxton DB-6
'18 Topps Update International Affair Max Kepler IA-22
'18 Topps Update Foil Logan Morrison US71

Pick whatever and post the trade. Thanks.
Trade has been posted, please confirm it when u have the time. Best regards, David