Traded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good evening no idea of the book value on this so what are you looking for to trade or sell this for what is the book value and I would be interested in this if we can work something out

No idea of BV. Don't collect baseball but could use Ted Simmons, Jack Clark, or Al Hrabosky.

Good morning sorry it took me a second to get back to you the only Steelers cards I do have would be a 2018 Panini Donruss Elite TJ watt blue parallel number 54 of 90 I also have an Antonio Brown 2015 contenders die cut pennant I have to 1976 Wonder Bread All Stars Franco Harris number 3 and Jack ham number 18 both these cards are absolutely mint fresh out of a set I do have the whole set available if you'd like also a 2018 number 334 quadree Henderson quarterback panini if any of these would work for you or all of these please let me know those are the only Steelers I have unless you would like some more base cards from the base series let me know

Also have a panini Ben rothenberger number 91 I believe this is what they call the Knights Templar it's the glossy I card I also have his base card with it I have a TJ Watts number 171 James Conner number 123 and Joshua Dobbs number 107 rookie cards these are all based cards would any of these are all of these work for you please let me know I have no idea what the prices were thin looking at this the only one I really have a value ones to watch which looks to be about five or six dollars I don't know the values on the others or what they're really worth is I'm not a football collector tap me back will get something done

How about these for the Rice:
2018 Panini Donruss Elite TJ watt blue parallel number 54 of 90
Antonio Brown 2015 contenders die cut pennant
1976 Wonder Bread All Stars Franco Harris number 3 and Jack ham number 18

That definitely works for me would you like me to post it up or would you like to

Got it and thank you very much for the trade will get these out of the next day or two just to put it in my work schedule