Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 114
  1. seawolf17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,545
    Bench Bucks
    1,518
    Bench Points
    1574
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Kevin McReynolds


    Go to cdorso's comc items

    #31
    Have these for you:
    2017 Topps Gold 138 Tyson Ross 0282/2017
    2017 Topps Gold 150 Miguel Cabrera 0525/2017
    2017 Topps Gold 183 Wade Miley 0370/2017
    2017 Topps Gold 197 Jacoby Ellsbury 0010/2017
    2017 Topps Gold 216 Denard Span 0630/2017

    Would you trade either of the Conforto GUs on your tradelist for them? (Or you can swing through my need list in my sig and see if you can hit anything there.)
    Collecting: Kevin McReynolds, Keith Hernandez, Pete Harnisch, and Mets autographs
    Mets fans! Join the discussion at the Crane Pool Forum.
    tradelist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wOIKng needlist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wVFOp3

  2. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    487
    Bench Bucks
    689
    Bench Points
    89
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by seawolf17 View Post
    Have these for you:
    2017 Topps Gold 138 Tyson Ross 0282/2017
    2017 Topps Gold 150 Miguel Cabrera 0525/2017
    2017 Topps Gold 183 Wade Miley 0370/2017
    2017 Topps Gold 197 Jacoby Ellsbury 0010/2017
    2017 Topps Gold 216 Denard Span 0630/2017

    Would you trade either of the Conforto GUs on your tradelist for them? (Or you can swing through my need list in my sig and see if you can hit anything there.)
    Yes pick one and post for us.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  3. seawolf17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,545
    Bench Bucks
    1,518
    Bench Points
    1574
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Kevin McReynolds


    Go to cdorso's comc items

    #33
    Done - thanks!
    Collecting: Kevin McReynolds, Keith Hernandez, Pete Harnisch, and Mets autographs
    Mets fans! Join the discussion at the Crane Pool Forum.
    tradelist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wOIKng needlist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wVFOp3

  4. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    487
    Bench Bucks
    689
    Bench Points
    89
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #34
    Thank you.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  5. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Loudonville, NY
    Posts
    4,806
    Bench Bucks
    3,341
    Bench Points
    612
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #35
    Mercedes:
    Just wondering...
    Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Frank

    Will get with you when I get caught up on all other replies.
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  6. zlw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,587
    Bench Bucks
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    1924
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jeremy Guthrie

    Go to zlw1's ebay items


    #36
    I should have a handful of 2017 topps base. I'm looking for any serial numbered cards from 2010 and up in return.. PLMK!

    Here is what I have:
    2017 Topps Base
    24, 29, 45, 48, 88, 95, 120, 130, 136, 138, 179, 180, 189, 197, 207, 236, 308, 327

    Thanks!


  7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    308
    Bench Bucks
    440
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    49
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Jamesl- 60's ebay items
    Go to Top Hat 18's comc items

    #37
    Good morning Mercedes I sent you a post before and I'm not very good on me typing or writing and I think I confuse myself and you as I could not find your trade link I have available 2017 gold cards number 9 59 74 123 143 351 428 523 675 I would like to trade these for one game used piece or one autograph card in the $5 range in a plain white envelope trade if this is something you would be interested in please just tell me what car do you have available and I'm sure that I can use it I do appreciate your time very much have a blessed day

  8. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    487
    Bench Bucks
    689
    Bench Points
    89
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP18 View Post
    Good morning Mercedes I sent you a post before and I'm not very good on me typing or writing and I think I confuse myself and you as I could not find your trade link I have available 2017 gold cards number 9 59 74 123 143 351 428 523 675 I would like to trade these for one game used piece or one autograph card in the $5 range in a plain white envelope trade if this is something you would be interested in please just tell me what car do you have available and I'm sure that I can use it I do appreciate your time very much have a blessed day
    Link to tradelist is in post #24
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  9. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    487
    Bench Bucks
    689
    Bench Points
    89
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by zlw1 View Post
    I should have a handful of 2017 topps base. I'm looking for any serial numbered cards from 2010 and up in return.. PLMK!

    Here is what I have:
    2017 Topps Base
    24, 29, 45, 48, 88, 95, 120, 130, 136, 138, 179, 180, 189, 197, 207, 236, 308, 327

    Thanks!
    Tradelist is in post #24
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  10. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    487
    Bench Bucks
    689
    Bench Points
    89
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Mercedes:
    Just wondering...
    Frank
    Still have some to get done with, will check my list against what you listed and also need to see what we might have for you.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  11. zlw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,587
    Bench Bucks
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    1924
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jeremy Guthrie

    Go to zlw1's ebay items


    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Tradelist is in post #24
    I can use this:
    2010 Topps Heritage 161 Madison Bumgarner $8

    or
    2010 Topps Gold 530 Steve Pearce $5
    +
    2010 Topps Gold Border #475 Johnny Damon $3

    The ones I have for you book $8.10

    PWE is ok either way for the ones you have for me, if either trade works, please post. Thanks

  12. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    487
    Bench Bucks
    689
    Bench Points
    89
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by zlw1 View Post
    I can use this:
    2010 Topps Heritage 161 Madison Bumgarner $8

    or
    2010 Topps Gold 530 Steve Pearce $5
    +
    2010 Topps Gold Border #475 Johnny Damon $3

    The ones I have for you book $8.10

    PWE is ok either way for the ones you have for me, if either trade works, please post. Thanks
    Having to use phone right now, can you post for the Bumgarner.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  13. zlw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,587
    Bench Bucks
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    1924
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jeremy Guthrie

    Go to zlw1's ebay items


    #43
    Posted.
    Thanks

  14. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    487
    Bench Bucks
    689
    Bench Points
    89
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #44
    List updated
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  15. giants1249er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pacific Bell Park (now Oracle Park) & Levi's Stadium
    Posts
    1,987
    Bench Bucks
    892
    Bench Points
    502
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #45
    Haven't heard from you since post #3. Cards still available if you still need them.
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ... 2010 ... 2012 ... 2014 ... WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ... 1975 ... 2015 ... 2017 ... 2018... NBA CHAMPIONS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •