2008 YSL set needs (for Bench charity set)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will check with some people in the Bronx. Still have a cousin and some friends there.

I reached out to some people and have somebody that says he might have the Guidry...he is going to check/confirm after he gets home from work. I’ll keep you posted!

Mike

Meliah said to post a trade on trade manager so he could mail stuff out for the YSL.....nothing and post sits unconfirmed. Best regards, David

What are we posting a trade for? Or did you already post the trade with Meliah? Just to get the YSL cards out his hands?

The Upper Deck co.was to have given I believe prizes to the 5 highest donators. I got the same kind of PM from Meliah that David got and I
also posted and heard nothing yet from Meliah..I believe tomorrow will be 1 month since I posted.
Leon

The Upper Deck co.was to have given I believe prizes to the 5 highest donators. I got the same kind of PM from Meliah that David got and I
also posted and heard nothing yet from Meliah..I believe tomorrow will be 1 month since I posted.
Leon

Gotcha - now I understand what is being discussed. Just looked at Meliahs home page and he hasn't been on since 4/20.