Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,412
    Bench Bucks
    3,002
    Bench Points
    1032
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    6 2019 topps jumbo pack break

    busted 6 jumbo packs of 2019 topps.here is the results.

    2019 topps jumbo

    150 years parallels
    #164 billy hamilton
    #282 tim beckham

    greatest moments
    ozzie smith #150-25
    joe morgan #150-133

    evolution
    hank aaron #ed-2
    cleats #ed-25

    topps greatness returns
    todd helton/charlie blackmon #gr22

    iconic card reprint
    bo jackson #icr-17

    foil
    #139 mitch haniger

    gold
    #64 ramon laureano rc #1431/2019

    mothers day pink
    #208 josh bell #37/50

    hits
    retro hat logo patch
    #rhlp-an aaron nola #47/50 phillies

    84 topps auto
    zack godley #84a-zg

    84 relic
    Jacob deGrom #84r-jd
    Last edited by jordanrulz; 02-07-2019 at 10:02 AM.

  2. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,102
    Bench Bucks
    5,277
    Bench Points
    4648
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #2
    I need these...

    84 topps
    don mattingly #t84-1 $4.00
    wil myers #t84-87 $1.25

    Please visit MY SITE for a possible trade.
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 02-06-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  3. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,412
    Bench Bucks
    3,002
    Bench Points
    1032
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I need these...

    84 topps
    don mattingly #t84-1 $4.00
    wil myers #t84-87 $1.25

    Please visit MY SITE for a possible trade.
    interested in any of these.lmk
    19 TOPPS GREATNESS RETURNS GR17 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS / RONALD ACUNA JR,BRAVES
    19 TOPPS HOMERUN CHALLENGE HRC-18 SHOHEI OHTANI,ANGELS N/A
    19 TOPPS HOMERUN CHALLENGE HRC-35 JUAN SOTO,NATIONALS(3) N/A
    19 TOPPS ICONIC ROOKIE REPRINTS ICR-29 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS $8.00

    also just pulled this 84 and 2 more updated with the newest hits above also
    Francisco lindor #t84-89
    Last edited by jordanrulz; 02-06-2019 at 04:52 PM.

  4. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,118
    Bench Bucks
    2,613
    Bench Points
    1922
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #4
    I could use the Willson Contreras.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  5. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,412
    Bench Bucks
    3,002
    Bench Points
    1032
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I could use the Willson Contreras.
    interested in this
    2018 Topps Gallery Artists Proof #148 Ichiro $2.50

  6. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,118
    Bench Bucks
    2,613
    Bench Points
    1922
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #6
    Sounds good. Trade posted. Please PWE.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  7. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,102
    Bench Bucks
    5,277
    Bench Points
    4648
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    interested in any of these.lmk
    19 TOPPS GREATNESS RETURNS GR17 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS / RONALD ACUNA JR,BRAVES
    19 TOPPS HOMERUN CHALLENGE HRC-18 SHOHEI OHTANI,ANGELS N/A
    19 TOPPS HOMERUN CHALLENGE HRC-35 JUAN SOTO,NATIONALS(3) N/A
    19 TOPPS ICONIC ROOKIE REPRINTS ICR-29 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS $8.00

    also just pulled this 84 and 2 more updated with the newest hits above also
    Francisco lindor #t84-89
    Lets do this trade

    For you
    19 TOPPS GREATNESS RETURNS GR17 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS / RONALD ACUNA JR,BRAVES $8.00
    19 TOPPS ICONIC ROOKIE REPRINTS ICR-29 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS $8.00

    For me
    19 TOPPS 84T 1 9 87 88 89 $11.00
    19 TOPPS RAINBOW FOIL JOSH HADER $2.50
    19 TOPPS GOLD #165 $2.00
    $15.50

    Post the trade if this works for you and I'll confirm it.
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  8. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,412
    Bench Bucks
    3,002
    Bench Points
    1032
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Sounds good. Trade posted. Please PWE.
    confirmed.thanks

  9. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,412
    Bench Bucks
    3,002
    Bench Points
    1032
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Lets do this trade

    For you
    19 TOPPS GREATNESS RETURNS GR17 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS / RONALD ACUNA JR,BRAVES $8.00
    19 TOPPS ICONIC ROOKIE REPRINTS ICR-29 MIKE TROUT,ANGELS $8.00

    For me
    19 TOPPS 84T 1 9 87 88 89 $11.00
    19 TOPPS RAINBOW FOIL JOSH HADER $2.50
    19 TOPPS GOLD #165 $2.00
    $15.50

    Post the trade if this works for you and I'll confirm it.
    posted.please confirm.thanks

  10. zlw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,560
    Bench Bucks
    1,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    1911
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jeremy Guthrie

    Go to zlw1's ebay items


    #10
    I can use the DeGrom Relic and the Bell Pink

    I have these I can send in return:
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT98 Juan Soto RC
    2018 Topps Update #US300 Juan Soto RC
    2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair #IA-RA Ronald Acuna Jr.

    PLMK

  11. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,412
    Bench Bucks
    3,002
    Bench Points
    1032
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by zlw1 View Post
    I can use the DeGrom Relic and the Bell Pink

    I have these I can send in return:
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT98 Juan Soto RC
    2018 Topps Update #US300 Juan Soto RC
    2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair #IA-RA Ronald Acuna Jr.

    PLMK
    don't have any use for those.any trout parallels or inserts.lmk

  12. zlw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,560
    Bench Bucks
    1,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    1911
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jeremy Guthrie

    Go to zlw1's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    don't have any use for those.any trout parallels or inserts.lmk
    I had a top 150, but traded it earlier in the week. I think the only Trout I have left is the Heritage Award Winners Insert from 2016, but I don't know where it is presently.
    Is there anything in my sportlots page in my signature?

  13. jordanrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    7,412
    Bench Bucks
    3,002
    Bench Points
    1032
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by zlw1 View Post
    I had a top 150, but traded it earlier in the week. I think the only Trout I have left is the Heritage Award Winners Insert from 2016, but I don't know where it is presently.
    Is there anything in my sportlots page in my signature?
    didn't see anything.thanks

  14. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    61,922
    Bench Bucks
    27,738
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9656
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #14
    Nice break. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday contest for Al Kaline auto/gu pants serial 3/15!! has been posted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •