05' Past Time Pennants set ft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockinyou

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I have a set of 05' Past Time Pennants 90 card set and a Mitchell and Ness 1977 World Series Pennant autographed by Craig Nettles. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

I have a set of 05' Past Time Pennants 90 card set and a Mitchell and Ness 1977 World Series Pennant autographed by Craig Nettles. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

What are you looking for in return for Nettles? And do you have the card COA it came with?

Nettles

If you had the Seaver Pennant I would seriously consider, but not for the nettles. Sorry.

Do you collect NASCAR? I have some NT from 2016 available.

I have enough Nascar, I'm trying to trade that. I wouldn't know what the Nettles Pennant auto books for, but I'm looking for Minnesota Twins.

I think I still have this:
2006 Ultimate Collection Patch Signatures #MO Justin Morneau /10
Otherwise, I don't have any other Twins. But I'd have to double check that first.

If you can find the 2006 Ultimate Collection Patch Signatures #MO Justin Morneau /10, let me know, thanks.

I went back into my history, and traded it in 2017, no wonder why I couldn't find it!
I did find these four:
2016 Topps Scouting Report Autographs #SRAMS Miguel Sano
2014 Onyx Platinum Blue Miguel Sano Autograph #PDMS #'d 22/90
2003 Hot Prospects Update Mike Ryan Pants /250
2006 Topps Co-Signers Francisco Liriano RC Auto