Close this thread - please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good Luck!

If you pull any Mattingly cards, please let me know. (I don't need the grapefruit league or 84 reprint parallel /150) but I need all the others.

Thanks

I will see what I pull, do you have any 2019 topps ASTROS to trade for them
I bought a Fat Pack, 2 Jumbo Packs and a Retail Pack
Pulled the Mattingly Greatest Players Insert & got lucky with a Mancini Relic, so I don't need either anymore.
But out of all that, I only got 3 base cards, 2 Rondons and an Altuve

I have a duplicate Grapefruit League Nolan Ryan coming in next week. If you pull any Nolan Ryan cards not in Houston uniform, I would be interested in the card. I would trade the duplicate to you if you don't pull one. He is in Houston uniform on that card. LMK if interested in making a trade.

ok maybe next time

I bought a Fat Pack, 2 Jumbo Packs and a Retail Pack
Pulled the Mattingly Greatest Players Insert & got lucky with a Mancini Relic, so I don't need either anymore.
But out of all that, I only got 3 base cards, 2 Rondons and an Altuve

I do have five more boxes coming at the end of the week
I would like to see if I get that ryan glg in those.

I think the only thing I pulled for Ryan is
2019 Topps 150th Anniversary Manufactured Patches #AMPNR Nolan Ryan $30

I have a duplicate Grapefruit League Nolan Ryan coming in next week. If you pull any Nolan Ryan cards not in Houston uniform, I would be interested in the card. I would trade the duplicate to you if you don't pull one. He is in Houston uniform on that card. LMK if interested in making a trade.

I do have five more boxes coming at the end of the week
I would like to see if I get that ryan glg in those.

I think the only thing I pulled for Ryan is
2019 Topps 150th Anniversary Manufactured Patches #AMPNR Nolan Ryan $30

Well, that was a great pull. I had to trade to get mine. I am hoping you pull a 150-140 (Rangers) or maybe two so you will trade me one.