Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,115
    Bench Bucks
    5,292
    Bench Points
    4652
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_rat_76 View Post
    Yes I do need 216 as well. What else can I throw in to get the Golds?
    What 150 Anniversary cards do you have??
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST


  2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,059
    Bench Bucks
    5,633
    Bench Points
    1480
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    What BV are placing on the Kopech? Beckett is playing the delay game with the RC's
    I'm afraid that I don't have any idea on BV for the Kopech variation. Let me know if you want to work something out.

    Thanks.

  3. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,115
    Bench Bucks
    5,292
    Bench Points
    4652
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    I have these 84s:

    27 Sale
    38 Blackmon

    Grapefruit League:

    5 Ruth
    21 Ortiz
    23 Jackson

    Looking for Braves thanks.
    Just need the 84 Sale $1.25 I have this in return 19 Topps 150 years of Baseball 150-35 Hank Aaron $2
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  4. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,115
    Bench Bucks
    5,292
    Bench Points
    4652
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I'm afraid that I don't have any idea on BV for the Kopech variation. Let me know if you want to work something out.

    Thanks.
    BV on the Kopech Variation is $12.00 I need these from you

    Grapefruit: 24 $1.50
    1984: 4 14 27 46 52 72 77 83 99 $7.00
    $8.50

    From your tradelist thread I'll take the Kris Bryant 150th Anniversary $4.00

    If this works for you go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it.
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 02-10-2019 at 02:12 AM.
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  5. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    415
    Bench Bucks
    756
    Bench Points
    142
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    I've got these '84's: 21,29,31,41,65,92 =8.75

    I saw these cards on your page that I'd be interested in:
    Ty Cobb 2010 Topps Blue Backs #23
    Ty Cobb 2010 Topps Vintage Legends Collection #VLC20
    Ty Cobb 2014 Topps Allen adn GInter #44
    Ty Cobb 2017 Topps Allen and Ginter #100 =9.00

    Let me know Thanks
    Eric H


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,059
    Bench Bucks
    5,633
    Bench Points
    1480
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    BV on the Kopech Variation is $12.00 I need these from you

    Grapefruit: 24 $1.50
    1984: 4 14 27 46 52 72 77 83 99 $7.00
    $8.50

    From your tradelist thread I'll take the Kris Bryant 150th Anniversary $4.00

    If this works for you go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it.
    I have traded away 1984 Insert #77 Abreu. Please let me know if you need something else.

    Thanks,
    David

  7. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,115
    Bench Bucks
    5,292
    Bench Points
    4652
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    I've got these '84's: 21,29,31,41,65,92 =8.75

    I saw these cards on your page that I'd be interested in:
    Ty Cobb 2010 Topps Blue Backs #23
    Ty Cobb 2010 Topps Vintage Legends Collection #VLC20
    Ty Cobb 2014 Topps Allen adn GInter #44
    Ty Cobb 2017 Topps Allen and Ginter #100 =9.00

    Let me know Thanks
    Eric H
    Works for me go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it.
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 02-10-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  8. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,115
    Bench Bucks
    5,292
    Bench Points
    4652
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I have traded away 1984 Insert #77 Abreu. Please let me know if you need something else.

    Thanks,
    David
    Just pick out another '84 Topps and post the trade.
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  9. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,911
    Bench Bucks
    1,407
    Bench Points
    1325
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    What 150 Anniversary cards do you have??
    Your talking about the gold stamped parallels? If so I have these..

    19-Jacob DeGrom
    76-J.D. Martinez
    90-Javier Baez
    92-Clayton Richard
    216-Bring It In: Arenado & Baez
    288-Joe Panik
    295-All Smiles: Pujols & Betts
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

  10. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    415
    Bench Bucks
    756
    Bench Points
    142
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Works for me go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it.
    Great, trade is posted, thanks!
    Eric H


  11. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,059
    Bench Bucks
    5,633
    Bench Points
    1480
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Just pick out another '84 Topps and post the trade.
    I picked up #3 Trea Turner from your want list and substituted it for the Abreu. Trade has been posted.

    Thanks,
    David

  12. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,115
    Bench Bucks
    5,292
    Bench Points
    4652
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I picked up #3 Trea Turner from your want list and substituted it for the Abreu. Trade has been posted.

    Thanks,
    David
    Most Excellent trade confirmed
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  13. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,115
    Bench Bucks
    5,292
    Bench Points
    4652
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_rat_76 View Post
    Your talking about the gold stamped parallels? If so I have these..

    19-Jacob DeGrom
    76-J.D. Martinez
    90-Javier Baez
    92-Clayton Richard
    216-Bring It In: Arenado & Baez
    288-Joe Panik
    295-All Smiles: Pujols & Betts
    How about this trade

    For you
    19 Topps Golds
    For me 19 Topps Golds
    79 $2.00
    82 $2.50
    90 $5.00
    215 $5.00
    308 $2.00
    $17

    For me
    19 Topps '84
    5 $1.50
    37 $1.50
    39 $1.00
    54 $1.00
    100 $4.00
    19 Topps 150th Anniversary
    76-J.D. Martinez $4.00
    90-Javier Baez $5.00
    $18.00

    If this works for you go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it.
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  14. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,115
    Bench Bucks
    5,292
    Bench Points
    4652
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hey Davd! Is the grapefruit cards from retail packs? Best regards, David
    David yes there in retail packs Jumbos / Hanger Packs / Blasters the Cactus League are found in the regular retail packs ,Best David
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  15. pac_rat_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,911
    Bench Bucks
    1,407
    Bench Points
    1325
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mackscards-collectibles's ebay items


    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    How about this trade

    For you
    19 Topps Golds
    For me 19 Topps Golds
    79 $2.00
    82 $2.50
    90 $5.00
    215 $5.00
    308 $2.00
    $17

    For me
    19 Topps '84
    5 $1.50
    37 $1.50
    39 $1.00
    54 $1.00
    100 $4.00
    19 Topps 150th Anniversary
    76-J.D. Martinez $4.00
    90-Javier Baez $5.00
    $18.00

    If this works for you go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it.
    Trade posted. Thanks.
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •