WTTF: Rare Scott Kingery RC's (Phillies)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshhummel

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm trying to complete my Scott Kingery collection (600+ different so far!) and could use some help finding these:

2018 Bowman's Best Best of '18 Autographs Refractors #B18SK
2018 Panini Status Red #12 (SER #/25)
2018 Topps Fire Onyx #22
2018 Topps Gallery Orange #7 (SER #/25)
2018 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Red Ink #ROASK (SER #/69)
2018 Topps Update Photo Variation Autographs #US14A /Red pullover
2018 Topps On Demand Mini Blue #US14 (SER #/10)

If you have anything else that's numbered #/25 or less, let me know.

Let me know what you're looking for in return- Of more recent releases, I have lots of 2019 Topps Series 1, and 2018 Bowman Draft, Topps Chrome Update, Topps Series 1, 2 and Update, Chrome, Fire, Archives, Heritage, Heritage High Numbers, and some Bowman's Best, Mini On Demand, Chrome Sapphire, Gypsy Queen and Panini Chronicles. Also have 2017 Bowman Draft, Topps Hi-Tek, Heritage HN, Bunt, Fire, Topps Update, Chrome, Stadium Club and Bowman.

But I've got some older cards too (as well as lots of Kingery doubles if you're also a collector and want to connect).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi josh. Any interest/need in his panini contenders stuff? I have an SP photo variant auto from that set. Please PM if interested as I won’t check thread

I have this:
2018 Topps Update Photo Variation Autographs #US14A /Red pullover

I would be interested in something of Adrian Beltre, Nolan Ryan, or Ivan Rodriguez