Pinned Want List?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was wondering if we have on here any post(s) that show what each member collects or is looking for? I know there is a Want section for each sport, but I'm referring to a pinned post that would give all members easy access to what everyone collects. It could be updated easily if people add/drop players or teams they are looking for.

Fore example, for me in baseball it would have my name and what I'm looking for:

Rabs:
Atlanta Braves - Acuna/Albies etc.
Blake Snell 2016 RCs
Matt Chapman 2017 RCs

Sportnut08:
Giancarlo Stanton RCs
Miami Marlins RCs

You would be able to keep a running tally of what everyone collects all in one spot.

Theres a Collectors database. Which is under the Trade Manager.....click on Bench Tools and You'll see it.....indicator for Willie Mays collectors by their bench ID. Hope this helps. Best regards, David

I might be wrong...but I think theres a post just a few above this post......which has the title .....players additional to be added. Best regards, David