Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    417
    Bench Bucks
    759
    Bench Points
    142
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    WTTF 2018 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors

    I'm trying to finish off this set so anything on my tradelist including autos and game used are up for trade. You can see my tradelist on my homepage. Here's what I am needing:

    2018 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors:
    5,12,21,23,24,30,31,35,39,40,47,53,
    57,59,61,67,70,75,79,87,90,92,96,
    100,103,116,117,118,119,121,127,135,
    137,139,140,143,147,148,149,150,151,155,
    156,157,160,163,166, 167,175,177,
    189,190,191,193,200

    Thanks for looking,
    Eric H
    Last edited by Eric H; 02-17-2019 at 06:32 PM.


  2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,056
    Bench Bucks
    2,740
    Bench Points
    986
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to woodman910's ebay items


    #2
    I have #40 & #155.

  3. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    417
    Bench Bucks
    759
    Bench Points
    142
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I have #40 & #155.
    Yes, and I just got your email about these cards you have too:

    2006 Heritage #75 A.Gonzalez
    18 TC Sepia #155 Stanton and #40 Machado
    18 A& G Fantasy Goldmine #1 and #20
    18 A & G World Talent #40

    I'm interested in them all, is there anything on my page you need?


  4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,864
    Bench Bucks
    2,980
    Bench Points
    2301
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Hi Eric,
    I have these for you - 18 Topps Chrome Sepia - 4.9.48.91.159

    Thanks, Al


  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,864
    Bench Bucks
    2,980
    Bench Points
    2301
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Looked over your site and found a few Cobbs for you as well.

    How does this look?


    18 Topps Chrome Sepia - 4.9.48.91.159 $1.5/1.5/1.5/2/1.5 $8

    Cobb
    03 Flair Ballpark Heroes #4 $4
    01 Topps Before There Was Topps #BT5 $5
    01 UD Fiorentino Collection #F5 $4
    01 SP Legendary Cuts #72 Ty Cobb $1.25
    02 Greats of the Game #33 Ty Cobb $4 $26.25


    Rhys Hoskins 2018 Finest Sitting Red #SR-RH $4
    Rhys Hoskins 2018 Finest Cornerstones #FC-RH $4
    Joey Votto 2018 FInest Sitting Red #SR-JV $1.50
    Ausin Hays 2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #87 $1.50
    Willson Contreras 2018 Finest Refractors #91 $2.50
    Rhys Hoskins 2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Refractors #FF2 $2.50
    Willie Calhoun 2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Refractors #FF13 $.75
    Manny Machado 2018 Topps Chrome Superstar Sensations Refractors #SS2 $1
    Kenley Jansen 2018 Topps Chrome X-Fractor #91 $3
    Noah Syndergaard 2018 Finest Blue Refractor #58 047/150 $4
    Kenta Maeda 2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #181 $1.50 $26.25

    Thanks, Al

  6. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    417
    Bench Bucks
    759
    Bench Points
    142
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Looked over your site and found a few Cobbs for you as well.

    How does this look?


    18 Topps Chrome Sepia - 4.9.48.91.159 $1.5/1.5/1.5/2/1.5 $8

    Cobb
    03 Flair Ballpark Heroes #4 $4
    01 Topps Before There Was Topps #BT5 $5
    01 UD Fiorentino Collection #F5 $4
    01 SP Legendary Cuts #72 Ty Cobb $1.25
    02 Greats of the Game #33 Ty Cobb $4 $26.25


    Rhys Hoskins 2018 Finest Sitting Red #SR-RH $4
    Rhys Hoskins 2018 Finest Cornerstones #FC-RH $4
    Joey Votto 2018 FInest Sitting Red #SR-JV $1.50
    Ausin Hays 2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #87 $1.50
    Willson Contreras 2018 Finest Refractors #91 $2.50
    Rhys Hoskins 2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Refractors #FF2 $2.50
    Willie Calhoun 2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Refractors #FF13 $.75
    Manny Machado 2018 Topps Chrome Superstar Sensations Refractors #SS2 $1
    Kenley Jansen 2018 Topps Chrome X-Fractor #91 $3
    Noah Syndergaard 2018 Finest Blue Refractor #58 047/150 $4
    Kenta Maeda 2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #181 $1.50 $26.25

    Thanks, Al
    That looks great, I’ll go ahead and post it up, thanks!
    Eric H

  7. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,093
    Bench Bucks
    7,291
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1140
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Have the following from your list:
    60 106 180

    Interested in the following:
    Francisco Lindor 2018 Topps Inception #24 $2.50
    Clayton Kershaw 2018 Topps Chrome '83 Topps Refractors #83T-24
    Ichiro 2018 Topps Gallery Masterpiece #M28 $2

    Let me know what type of deal we can work out. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  8. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    417
    Bench Bucks
    759
    Bench Points
    142
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Have the following from your list:
    60 106 180

    Interested in the following:
    Francisco Lindor 2018 Topps Inception #24 $2.50
    Clayton Kershaw 2018 Topps Chrome '83 Topps Refractors #83T-24
    Ichiro 2018 Topps Gallery Masterpiece #M28 $2

    Let me know what type of deal we can work out. Thanks.
    That looks like a good trade to me. $6 for the sepias, 5.75 for your cards. If you want to post it up I'll confirm it. Thanks!
    Eric H

  9. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,093
    Bench Bucks
    7,291
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1140
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    That looks like a good trade to me. $6 for the sepias, 5.75 for your cards. If you want to post it up I'll confirm it. Thanks!
    Eric H
    Posted up, thanks. PWE is fine.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  10. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    417
    Bench Bucks
    759
    Bench Points
    142
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Posted up, thanks. PWE is fine.
    Since the Lindor Inception is on that extra thick hard stock I’ll go ahead and use a bubble mailer. But PWE is fine for the sepias.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •