Thread: Thinking of Breaking up my 1997 Bowman Best Atomic and Refractor Set! LMK who

Thinking of Breaking up my 1997 Bowman Best Atomic and Refractor Set! LMK who

I am toying with breaking up my 1997 bowman Best Refractor and Atomic refractor sets.........If you are interested in any players or "teams" plmk........Prefer PM. Thanks, Don

Interested!... just afraid I may not have any of your wants...need anything besides green Draft Refractors? Thanks!
    New Trade Site

https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

I need a 1997 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors #61 Ryan Klesko BV $5.00 for my player collection

can you use anything from my tradelists?
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

Could use these three if you break your set..
    120 Carl Pavano
    159 Jeff Suppan
    177 Nomar Garciaparra

Pm sent,
    Scott
    50,006 different Red Sox and counting!

Huge Red Sox Want List

Trade lists

I'd be interested in the Griffey & Jeter. Please let me know what you would be looking for in trade. Thanks!