Looking to trade autographs and number cards and Relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Looking to trade to 2016 top MLB Dubuque Medallion cards one is Evan Longoria the other is Hanley Ramirez MDM - e l MLB o2m - 27 are the numbers on these cards I also have a Corey kluber US flag 2018 Topps Series 2 Independence Day card medallion 2 mm 17 tops material Relic cards MLM Dash CSN Carlos Santana series 1 MLM gas Jala Jose Baez series 2 2018 Quentin Holmes Bowman top - 53 Auto a 2017 Topps 1987 a 30th Peter O'Brien autograph series 1 and a 2018era Outland and Gentner cabinet box loader Bryce Harper and last but not least hey 2016 Bud Light Mile High salute can sign by Von Miller on 11-7-18 says best wishes James Von Miller any interest in any of these items please let me know I am a collector of 2018 Topps Heritage Cards I do not have a trade list so I would be more than happy to listen or look at any offers you may have I thank you very much for your time have a blessed evening

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online