2017-18 status basketball partial Starter Set including rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Good morning gentleman I have a partial set of 2017-18 panini status basketball there are a hundred and forty cards 35 rookie cards along with six rookie credentials to status quo and one f r c t i o n s this lot does include Dorsey ball Tatum b o g d a n o v i c LeBron and many other great Stars this is a great set builder all cards are mint fresh out of the Pax I would like to trade this for a baseball card preferably one rookie card I'm looking in the $20 range so it would be a plain white envelope on your end and I will mail this with tracking on my end let me know thank you for your time

Sorry no Hornets parallels or such there's only a few parallels in the entire lot it's mainly just a base set I will keep an eye out for you for any others that I may come across go Hornets lived in Kannapolis for years and used to work for Town & Country Ford in Charlotte