It's been a while...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMS6391

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys

It's been a while since I've visited here. I was never the most active user, but I enjoyed my time here. I gradually lost interest in the hobby as other priorities took over my life. But I've recently been bit by the bug again.

What I'm mostly looking for is set suggestions...it's been nearly 10 years since I've paid much attention to the hobby. I've picked up the occasional retail pack, but haven't followed sets and releases at all. One of the last sets I completed was the 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces (MLB). I loved it for its simplicity, beautiful cards, past and present players, ease of completing a set (like 100 cards in the set, I think), and reasonable price point. Obviously sets come and go and change quite a bit...but I'm looking for a few suggestions on sets that are not terribly hard to complete and not overly priced (I'm not in interested in big hits and high end stuff, really). Any set suggestions for me to be on the lookout for....NBA, NFL, MLB?

I'm still easing back into the hobby and not really prepared to do any trading right now...but hopefully in the near future I can be active! Thanks