Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
  1. mgm37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jefferson City, MO
    Posts
    3,176
    Bench Bucks
    2,642
    Bench Points
    602
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items

    #31
    Mark for later
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

  2. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,355
    Bench Bucks
    2,991
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Can you use this?
    97 Circa super boss Tony Gwynn
    Matt -
    Sure post up the PWE trade.

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  3. 558561's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jackson, Ohio
    Posts
    5,044
    Bench Bucks
    2,772
    Bench Points
    875
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #33
    Posted thanks!
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

  4. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,515
    Bench Bucks
    2,081
    Bench Points
    835
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #34
    Hi Robert...........Would you sell the image variations and if so, how much? Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    New website is currently under construction....Not compatible with mobile devices yet........

  5. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,582
    Bench Bucks
    2,218
    Bench Points
    1164
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    It would be slightly in my favor, but I would like any one of the Acuna highlights cards.

    If you're good with that, please post.

    Thanks!
    Hey, I'm on a business trip right now, but if you post with the card you want I will confirm and mail on Friday

    Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  6. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,355
    Bench Bucks
    2,991
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hi Robert...........Would you sell the image variations and if so, how much? Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    PM sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    Hey, I'm on a business trip right now, but if you post with the card you want I will confirm and mail on Friday

    Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
    Posted, thanks Quinton!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  7. dred0gg024's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    3,166
    Bench Bucks
    954
    Bench Points
    364
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #37
    Took me a while but I found the following minis from your want list.

    Baseball superstitions 14
    Worlds hottest peppers 4
    Folio of fears 3

    Let me know if you can still use these. Do you know bv on them and the card Iím interested in? Let me know. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Don -

    Please let me know what you find.

    Thanks!



    Steve -

    I'll try to check your tradelist after work.

    Thanks!

  8. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,355
    Bench Bucks
    2,991
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by dred0gg024 View Post
    Took me a while but I found the following minis from your want list.

    Baseball superstitions 14
    Worlds hottest peppers 4
    Folio of fears 3

    Let me know if you can still use these. Do you know bv on them and the card I’m interested in? Let me know. Thanks!
    Here a re the BVs:


    Purple Torres is $20


    Baseball superstitions 14 $3
    Worlds hottest peppers 4 $3
    Folio of fears 3 $3

    PLMK your thoughts.

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  9. klut18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,709
    Bench Bucks
    1,121
    Bench Points
    1011
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Alfonso Soriano

    Go to klut18's ebay items


    #39
    See anything else for the 2 phillies purples?

    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Kevin -

    I understand, I'll see if there is anything else that strikes my fancy, but am going to be picky with the purples.

    Thanks!
    Tradelist/Wantlist: http://www.klut18.webs.com
    DVD's For SALE: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-10&highlight=

    Alfonso Soriano Collection Stats
    4822/5543 (87% without 1/1's)
    406/1505 - 27.0% (1/1's)
    253 Certified Autographs
    1317 Different Game Used
    227 Patches

  10. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,355
    Bench Bucks
    2,991
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by klut18 View Post
    See anything else for the 2 phillies purples?
    Kevin -

    Really nice trade list there, everything else I saw (like the Freeman black) I could use was well above what I have in BV. We'll try again next time.

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  11. dred0gg024's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    3,166
    Bench Bucks
    954
    Bench Points
    364
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #41
    Are you looking for anything other than the setlist hits on your homepage? I have plenty of 2019 topps to trade as well as plenty of 2018 product. Let me know and I can compile a list. Thanks!

    Dan

    EDIT: I noticed in your original post something regarding hof relics, I could get a list of those if that interests you as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Here a re the BVs:


    Purple Torres is $20


    Baseball superstitions 14 $3
    Worlds hottest peppers 4 $3
    Folio of fears 3 $3

    PLMK your thoughts.

    Thanks!

  12. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,355
    Bench Bucks
    2,991
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #42
    Yes, HOF relics are good, if you have Braves from this year (non-base) I would take a look.
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  13. dred0gg024's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    3,166
    Bench Bucks
    954
    Bench Points
    364
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Kevin -

    Really nice trade list there, everything else I saw (like the Freeman black) I could use was well above what I have in BV. We'll try again next time.

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Yes, HOF relics are good, if you have Braves from this year (non-base) I would take a look.
    I’ll get together a list tonight after work and pm as to not keep clogging up your thread. Thanks!


  14. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    657
    Bench Bucks
    1,538
    Bench Points
    179
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #44
    I am interested in these two:
    Meijer Purple-
    7 Gleyber Torres, Yankees
    28 Boston's Boys Betts\Benintendi, Red Sox

    Have these for trade:
    1994 Donruss Spirit of the Game #2 Barry Bonds $12
    1997 Fleer Soaring Stars #2 Barry Bonds $4
    1998 Pinnacle Plus Yardwork #15 Barry Bonds $5
    1998 SPx Finite Radiance #49 Barry Bonds (0168/1000) $5
    1999 Upper Deck Ovation Curtain Calls #R7 Barry Bonds $8
    1999 Upper Deck Crowning Glory #CG2 Mark McGwire/Barry Bonds $20
    1993 Fleer Team Leaders #AL10 Ken Griffey Jr. $10
    1993 Triple Play Nicknames #5 Ken Griffey Jr. $4
    1994 Collector's Choice Silver Signature #117 Ken Griffey Jr. $4
    1994 Pinnacle Tribute #TR17 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1994 Stadium Club Finest #F5 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond #224 Ken Griffey Jr. $3
    1995 Flair Hot Numbers #4 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1995 Score Gold Rush #437 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    1997 Bowman International Best #BBI2 Ken Griffey Jr. $6
    1997 Circa Icons #2 Ken Griffey Jr. $10
    1996 SPx #KG1 Ken Griffey Jr. $6
    1996 Ultra Rawhide #4 Ken Griffey Jr. $3
    1997 Donruss Dominators #2 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1997 Score Franchise #1 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    1997 SPx Bronze #45 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1997 Topps Sweet Strokes #6 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    1997 Ultra Power Plus #A4 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1998 Pinnacle Performers Peak Performers #1 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1998 Topps Flashback #FB2 Ken Griffey Jr. $10
    1998 Topps Mystery Finest Bordered #20 Ken Griffey Jr. $10
    1993 Studio Superstars on Canvas #6 Frank Thomas $4
    1995 Pinnacle Upstarts #US1 Frank Thomas $3
    1995 Stadium Club Crunch Time #3 Frank Thomas $3
    1995 Summit Nth Degree #194 Frank Thomas $3
    1996 Metal Universe Titanium #8 Frank Thomas $6
    1996 Pinnacle Power #1 Frank Thomas $4
    1996 Summit Above and Beyond #198 Frank Thomas CL $5
    1996 Ultra Diamond Producers #10 Frank Thomas $4
    1996 Ultra Home Run Kings #10 Frank Thomas $8
    1998 Topps Etch-A-Sketch #ES8 Frank Thomas $3
    1998 Ultra Fall Classics #4 Frank Thomas $5
    1999 Fleer Tradition Warning Track #34W Frank Thomas $5

  15. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,355
    Bench Bucks
    2,991
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    I am interested in these two:
    Meijer Purple-
    7 Gleyber Torres, Yankees
    28 Boston's Boys Betts\Benintendi, Red Sox

    Have these for trade:
    1994 Donruss Spirit of the Game #2 Barry Bonds $12
    1997 Fleer Soaring Stars #2 Barry Bonds $4
    1998 Pinnacle Plus Yardwork #15 Barry Bonds $5
    1998 SPx Finite Radiance #49 Barry Bonds (0168/1000) $5
    1999 Upper Deck Ovation Curtain Calls #R7 Barry Bonds $8
    1999 Upper Deck Crowning Glory #CG2 Mark McGwire/Barry Bonds $20
    1993 Fleer Team Leaders #AL10 Ken Griffey Jr. $10
    1993 Triple Play Nicknames #5 Ken Griffey Jr. $4
    1994 Collector's Choice Silver Signature #117 Ken Griffey Jr. $4
    1994 Pinnacle Tribute #TR17 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1994 Stadium Club Finest #F5 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond #224 Ken Griffey Jr. $3
    1995 Flair Hot Numbers #4 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1995 Score Gold Rush #437 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    1997 Bowman International Best #BBI2 Ken Griffey Jr. $6
    1997 Circa Icons #2 Ken Griffey Jr. $10
    1996 SPx #KG1 Ken Griffey Jr. $6
    1996 Ultra Rawhide #4 Ken Griffey Jr. $3
    1997 Donruss Dominators #2 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1997 Score Franchise #1 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    1997 SPx Bronze #45 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1997 Topps Sweet Strokes #6 Ken Griffey Jr. $5
    1997 Ultra Power Plus #A4 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1998 Pinnacle Performers Peak Performers #1 Ken Griffey Jr. $8
    1998 Topps Flashback #FB2 Ken Griffey Jr. $10
    1998 Topps Mystery Finest Bordered #20 Ken Griffey Jr. $10
    1993 Studio Superstars on Canvas #6 Frank Thomas $4
    1995 Pinnacle Upstarts #US1 Frank Thomas $3
    1995 Stadium Club Crunch Time #3 Frank Thomas $3
    1995 Summit Nth Degree #194 Frank Thomas $3
    1996 Metal Universe Titanium #8 Frank Thomas $6
    1996 Pinnacle Power #1 Frank Thomas $4
    1996 Summit Above and Beyond #198 Frank Thomas CL $5
    1996 Ultra Diamond Producers #10 Frank Thomas $4
    1996 Ultra Home Run Kings #10 Frank Thomas $8
    1998 Topps Etch-A-Sketch #ES8 Frank Thomas $3
    1998 Ultra Fall Classics #4 Frank Thomas $5
    1999 Fleer Tradition Warning Track #34W Frank Thomas $5
    Torres is pending with the trader above. Will let you know if we swing a deal.
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •