Wants/Needs list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have cards from 87-89 that I am looking to sell. I can fit at least 260 cards in a Priority Mail small flat rate box for $13.00 (shipping alone will cost $7.90...so I will only get about $5 for the 260 cards you're getting). If I can fit more than 260 cards, I will. I will only accept cash. LMK if your're interested.

Last edited:
I have cards from 87-89 that I am looking to sell. I can fit at least 260 cards in a Priority Mail small flat rate box for $13.00 (shipping alone will cost $7.90...so I will only get about $5 for the 260 cards you're getting). If I can fit more than 260 cards, I will. I will only accept cash. LMK if your're interested.

Hello, thanks for replying to my thread I appreciate it. I am interested but I was hoping to try to trade for some first if possible. I am building all the topps 80's sets so it's going to be a long, expensive road if I buy it all. Let me see if I can get a few trades in first and I will get back to you. Thanks

I have a large starter set of 1985 Topps and a handful of early 80s, 87, & 89 to trade. I would be looking for anything from my set needs in any sport or non sports or any baseball from 1979 or earlier. My homepage can be accessed from the drop down box under my username. If you're interested just lmk.

Hello, thanks for replying to my thread I appreciate it. I am interested but I was hoping to try to trade for some first if possible. I am building all the topps 80's sets so it's going to be a long, expensive road if I buy it all. Let me see if I can get a few trades in first and I will get back to you. Thanks

Okay. LMK. Thanks.

I have nothing you can use I only Collect Football and I don't have Fleer products. I do have to a box of 74 Topps baseball that was gifted to me that would be the best I can do. Thanks

I think I have a small handful of football that I'd be happy to send your way. I'll check when I get home and let you know.

Yeah sure. Is there anything else you might want? To make the trade worth the postage do you have a team or player(s) you Collect? Let me know. Thanks

I have nothing you can use I only Collect Football and I don't have Fleer products. I do have to a box of 74 Topps baseball that was gifted to me that would be the best I can do. Thanks

If the '74 baseball is Ex or better and you're interested in trading it for the football, that would work for me. Lmk how many and condition on the 74s. Thanks.......Derek

I Know the condition ranges on the 74's I have. They were gifted to me and I haven't really looked too much at them and no idea what grade to put on them there are probably 300 or so cards in the box. I can try to get you some photos of randomly selected cards and you can decide for yourself. I can do this sometime later tomorrow. Thanks

I Know the condition ranges on the 74's I have. They were gifted to me and I haven't really looked too much at them and no idea what grade to put on them there are probably 300 or so cards in the box. I can try to get you some photos of randomly selected cards and you can decide for yourself. I can do this sometime later tomorrow. Thanks

Sounds good.

I could do a starter set of 1980 Topps for you. What are you paying apiece for commons if I could get you several hundred?

Thanks
Ted

Hello I am looking for any Topps commons and minor stars from 1980-89 except for 86 I have a complete set and bunches of surplus. I am only looking for cards that are NR MT or better and I only need one copy of any card no dupes please. If you have a bunch of these laying around collecting dust and you would like to free up some space let me know maybe we can come up with a trade and I would also possibly purchase lots if the price is reasonable. Thanks

Never really thought of a price per card. They're your cards you let me know what you want for them and if I can afford it I will buy them. Thanks

I have these 87 Topps:

14 18 21 23 40 41 63 64
71 75 90 95 96 114 130 137
165 172 173 175 183 185 193 218
224 225 261 270 279 321 329 332
364 370

I am interested in ANY of these:
2018 Prizm Instant Impact Dante Pettis
2018 Prizm Hype Jimmy Garoppolo
2018 Prizm #27 Richard Sherman

LMK what works for you. Thanks.