1970 Topps vintage for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I have to trade today some cards and I've picked up over the weekend these are in excellent 2 mint there are no creases most cars have sharp corners small amounts of surface damage common and that's about it maybe a little discoloration on the backs of some from toning all 1970s these are the numbers number 148 Murphy number 180 for Fosse this card does have paper missing from the back in the blue section the size of dime light missing paper 198 we're number one Mets card 2:30 Brooks Robinson nice card 258 299 273 269 300 Tom Seaver nice card 362 h a g u n e nice card 458 Pete Rose 468 Jerry koosman 503 Maxwell 504 p a v e l t i c h number 610 Jerry koosman number 560 Gaylord Perry number 657 Padres team I would be looking to trade these for 2018 Heritage cards or any rookie cards from the 2000 irra please let me know what you have available and thank you for looking very much

Hey Terry I would be more than happy to trade you these please let me know what you would be willing to trade me as far as maybe one rookie card for these I also have a Bob Gibson that is very nice shape 1970 good Corners no creases no damage I'm looking for right now I'm not sure where I placed it it's in one of my albums you've been very fair to me on the trades so I feel that you'll make me a fair offer let me know thank you very much