2018/19 Donruss Basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMS6391

Pro
4.90 star(s)
First box I've purchased in about 8-9 years. I mainly had the goal of simply collecting this set - 200 cards in a set, very reasonably priced for a hobby box (~$55).

The box advertises 2 autos/box as well as a variety of inserts and parallels. Because I was really going in with the goal just getting the set, I had fairly low expectations for the autos....it's not a high-end product and I wasn't buying the box for the "hits". So...how'd I do?

Well, I was able to complete the 200 card set in one box so that's pretty great! Some pretty cool inserts in this set too - Hall Kings, Rookie Kings, and Court Kings are a pretty neat insert with a good mix of rookies, vets, and HOFers. A lot of the inserts have a retro 90s theme to them, which some people may find tacky, but I actually enjoy. I also got a couple inserts/parallels of some personal favorites players (TJ Warren, Dennis Smith Jr).

Now...for the hits.

attachment.php

That's a Timeless Treasures /25 Shaq and a De'Anthony Melton /99

The Shaq is one of the coolest pulls I've ever had. Super cool card.

and here's a pic of a few of the inserts

attachment.php

Pretty cool and definitely affordable product overall. Love being able to put the set together pretty quickly.

Nice hit on the Shaq!!! Donruss basketball has been a fun break for my son and I for the past couple years. Like you mention, some cool inserts, a couple of autos and a complete base set, all in one box.

Nice hit on the Shaq!!! Donruss basketball has been a fun break for my son and I for the past couple years. Like you mention, some cool inserts, a couple of autos and a complete base set, all in one box.

Agreed! I'll definitely be looking for this set in the future. Wasn't expecting any big hits given the price point of the product, and I know I got lucky with the Shaq. It's a nice addition to my collection. Like you said, very cool inserts and putting together the set from 1 box is fun and easy.

that Shaq is sweet!

Check out the basketball trade page in my link... I have lots of 2018-19 Donruss you may need.
PM me if you need anything --- looking for Hornets in return