Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 102

Thread: Update Tradelist! (Most) 2019 Walmart Holiday prices added!

  1. #76
    Well, I skipped quite a bit, because it was getting out of hand.

    2019 Topps Archives Snapshots - Blue #AS-JB Javier Baez SN50

    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #155 Javier Baez

    2019 Topps Update - 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-88 Javier Baez

    2019 Topps Update - Perennial All-Stars #PAS-44 Javier Baez

    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Green #100 Kris Bryant

    2019 Topps Update - 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-23 Kris Bryant

    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US122 Kris Bryant AS

    2018 Topps Gallery - Artist Proof #142 Willson Contreras

    2018 Topps Gallery - Orange #142 Willson Contreras SN25

    2019 Topps - Yellow - Walgreens #119 Willson Contreras

    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US87 Willson Contreras AS

    2019 Topps Heritage - 1970 Player Story Booklets #5 Mike Trout PR250

    2019 Topps Update - Perennial All-Stars #PAS-30 Mike Trout

    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US146 Mike Trout AS
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  2. #77
    Hi Steve,
    Found a few for you.

    Maddux
    05 Ultra Follow the Leader die cut #13 $5
    96 Circa Boss #27 $4


    Bench
    01 Topps Profiles in Courage #PIC17 Bench $3

    Interested in:
    2019 Bowman Chrome '18 AFL Fall Stars #AFL-LR Luis Robert $4.00
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Green Refractors #BCP-164 Micker Adolfo #63/99 $4.00
    2019 Stadium Club Red Foil #115 Roberto Clemente $5.00
    Thanks, Al

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Well, I skipped quite a bit, because it was getting out of hand.

    2019 Topps Archives Snapshots - Blue #AS-JB Javier Baez SN50

    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #155 Javier Baez

    2019 Topps Update - 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-88 Javier Baez

    2019 Topps Update - Perennial All-Stars #PAS-44 Javier Baez

    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Green #100 Kris Bryant

    2019 Topps Update - 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-23 Kris Bryant

    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US122 Kris Bryant AS

    2018 Topps Gallery - Artist Proof #142 Willson Contreras

    2018 Topps Gallery - Orange #142 Willson Contreras SN25

    2019 Topps - Yellow - Walgreens #119 Willson Contreras

    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US87 Willson Contreras AS

    2019 Topps Heritage - 1970 Player Story Booklets #5 Mike Trout PR250

    2019 Topps Update - Perennial All-Stars #PAS-30 Mike Trout

    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US146 Mike Trout AS
    How about this.

    itjustoldcardboard would receive:
    2019 Topps Archives '94 Future Stars #94FS-7 Alex Rodriguez 2
    2019 Topps Update The Family Business #FB-20 Nolan Arenado 2
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #19 Jose Abreu 2
    2019 Topps Gallery Canvas #21 Garrett Cooper 1.5
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #72 Adam Duvall 2
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #90 Austin Meadows 2
    2019 Topps Gallery Canvas #128 Freddie Freeman 3
    2019 Topps Gallery Canvas #130 Drew Smyly 1.5
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #134 Jordan Hicks 3
    2018 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame #HOF-14 Pedro Martinez 1.25
    2018 Topps Gallery Artists Proof #74 Nick Pivetta 1.25
    2017 Topps Update MVP Award #MVP-6 Sandy Koufax 2.5
    2017 Topps Update MVP Award #MVP-18 Bryce Harper 2.5
    26.5

    HoosierBuddy would receive (still need to pull and verify):
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #155 Javier Baez 3
    2019 Topps Update - 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-88 Javier Baez 2
    2019 Topps Update - 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-23 Kris Bryant 2
    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US122 Kris Bryant AS 6
    2018 Topps Gallery - Artist Proof #142 Willson Contreras 2
    2019 Topps - Yellow - Walgreens #119 Willson Contreras 8
    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US87 Willson Contreras AS 5
    2019 Topps Update - Perennial All-Stars #PAS-30 Mike Trout 1.5
    29.5

    If you are OK with I pull, verify and post. Thanks! -Pat

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    How about this.

    itjustoldcardboard would receive:
    2019 Topps Archives '94 Future Stars #94FS-7 Alex Rodriguez 2
    2019 Topps Update The Family Business #FB-20 Nolan Arenado 2
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #19 Jose Abreu 2
    2019 Topps Gallery Canvas #21 Garrett Cooper 1.5
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #72 Adam Duvall 2
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #90 Austin Meadows 2
    2019 Topps Gallery Canvas #128 Freddie Freeman 3
    2019 Topps Gallery Canvas #130 Drew Smyly 1.5
    2018 Topps Gallery Canvas #134 Jordan Hicks 3
    2018 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame #HOF-14 Pedro Martinez 1.25
    2018 Topps Gallery Artists Proof #74 Nick Pivetta 1.25
    2017 Topps Update MVP Award #MVP-6 Sandy Koufax 2.5
    2017 Topps Update MVP Award #MVP-18 Bryce Harper 2.5
    26.5

    HoosierBuddy would receive (still need to pull and verify):
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen - Purple #155 Javier Baez 3
    2019 Topps Update - 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-88 Javier Baez 2
    2019 Topps Update - 150 Years of Professional Baseball #150-23 Kris Bryant 2
    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US122 Kris Bryant AS 6
    2018 Topps Gallery - Artist Proof #142 Willson Contreras 2
    2019 Topps - Yellow - Walgreens #119 Willson Contreras 8
    2019 Topps Update - Yellow #US87 Willson Contreras AS 5
    2019 Topps Update - Perennial All-Stars #PAS-30 Mike Trout 1.5
    29.5

    If you are OK with I pull, verify and post. Thanks! -Pat
    I couldn't find the Jordan Hicks. LMK what you want to do, and please post whatever is good with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Found a few for you.

    Maddux
    05 Ultra Follow the Leader die cut #13 $5
    96 Circa Boss #27 $4


    Bench
    01 Topps Profiles in Courage #PIC17 Bench $3

    Interested in:
    2019 Bowman Chrome '18 AFL Fall Stars #AFL-LR Luis Robert $4.00
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Green Refractors #BCP-164 Micker Adolfo #63/99 $4.00
    2019 Stadium Club Red Foil #115 Roberto Clemente $5.00
    Thanks, Al
    Trade posted. Thanks.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I couldn't find the Jordan Hicks. LMK what you want to do, and please post whatever is good with you.
    I will let you know what I find by tomorrow evening Thanks! -Pat

  6. #81
    [QUOTE=HoosierBuddy;3910584]I couldn't find the Jordan Hicks. LMK what you want to do, and please post whatever is good with you.
    Trade posted. Thanks! -Pat

  7. #82
    Ttt
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  8. #83
    Bump!
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  9. #84
    To the very tippy top!
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  10. #85
    Ttt
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  11. #86
    Hello again.... I need the following for my set
    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW-76 Austin Riley RC $3.00
    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW-31 Mike Trout $5.00

    I have this once you dont have on your list
    2019 Bowman Platinum Blue 18 Ronald Acuna Jr.

    I will relay on your book in the meantime will look for something else you might need

    adding some Bo Jackson that you dont show...
    1990 Donruss Bonus MVPs #BC1 Bo Jackson
    1991 Upper Deck Base Set #545 Bo Jackson
    1991 Upper Deck Base Set #744 Bo Jackson
    2013 Panini Pinnacle #16 Bo Jackson
    2015 Topps Archives #11 Bo Jackson
    2016 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects MLB Draft History Refractor #MLBD-BJ Bo Jackson
    2016 Donruss Base Set #175 Bo Jackson
    2016 Topps Bunt #148 Bo Jackson
    Last edited by ripahl; 01-02-2020 at 10:45 PM.
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    Hello again.... I need the following for my set
    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW-76 Austin Riley RC $3.00
    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday #HW-31 Mike Trout $5.00

    I have this once you dont have on your list
    2019 Bowman Platinum Blue 18 Ronald Acuna Jr.

    I will relay on your book in the meantime will look for something else you might need

    adding some Bo Jackson that you dont show...
    1990 Donruss Bonus MVPs #BC1 Bo Jackson
    1991 Upper Deck Base Set #545 Bo Jackson
    1991 Upper Deck Base Set #744 Bo Jackson
    2013 Panini Pinnacle #16 Bo Jackson
    2015 Topps Archives #11 Bo Jackson
    2016 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects MLB Draft History Refractor #MLBD-BJ Bo Jackson
    2016 Donruss Base Set #175 Bo Jackson
    2016 Topps Bunt #148 Bo Jackson
    If it's the Acuna that is #/150, it books at $10, so there's still $2 I need to cover.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  13. #88
    BUMP for reply.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  14. #89
    Steve, I can use these:

    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US-213 Richard Lovelady $2.00
    2019 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #32 Whit Merrifield $1.50
    2019 Topps Fire Blue #105 Whit Merrifield $2.00
    2019 Bowman's Best #49 Whit Merrifield $1.00

    what can you use from me?
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  15. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    Steve, I can use these:

    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US-213 Richard Lovelady $2.00
    2019 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #32 Whit Merrifield $1.50
    2019 Topps Fire Blue #105 Whit Merrifield $2.00
    2019 Bowman's Best #49 Whit Merrifield $1.00

    what can you use from me?
    I could use any of these Ohtani. Added the two L&L, in case there was anything else on my site you might be able to use.

    2019 Panini Chronicles Classics #9 Shohei Ohtani - LAA - $1.25
    2019 Panini Chronicles Contenders Optic Hyper Prizm #12 Shohei Ohtani (116/299) - LAA - $2.50
    2019 Panini Chronicles Limited #12 Shohei Ohtani - LAA - $1.25
    2019 Topps Update Shohei Ohtani #SO10 Shohei Ohtani - LAA - $1.50
    2019 Topps Update Shohei Ohtani #SO20 Shohei Ohtani - LAA - $1.50

    2019 Panini Leather & Lumber Maple and Ash #7 Shohei Ohtani - LAA - $5.00
    2019 Panini Leather & Lumber Slugfest #14 Shohei Ohtani - LAA - $5.00
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •