trading for Gleber Torres cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sure we can add that to the trade,
Trade is posted.

Also came across these two on your tradelist of interest.
00 Impact Mighty Fine in 99 #11 Jeter
05 Leaf Picture Perfect ##PP4 Jeter

Would you be interested in this one?
2003 Bowman Draft Gold #138 Ryan Howard

Thanks, Al

Hold off on that, it turns out that what I have is the 03 Bowman Draft base, not gold of the Howard. Please let me know if still interested and I'll do some more digging to see what else I may find for you.
Thanks, Al

Sounds good. No need for a separate post, we can just add to our respective shipments.
Thanks, Al

In the event you can still use the Howard, I found these two as well, if interested.
14 Bowman Chrome Fire Die-Cut Refractors #FDCMT Masahiro Tanaka
17 Finest #32 Dansby Swanson RC

Thanks, Al

Hold off on that, it turns out that what I have is the 03 Bowman Draft base, not gold of the Howard. Please let me know if still interested and I'll do some more digging to see what else I may find for you.
Thanks, Al

I sent your cards out yesterday so try to match up what the gold was worth in when adding another card. Not interested now in the 03 bowman draft base. thx JIm

Thanks, Al

sorry David , nothing in 2019. Please check my site below to see if there is something else we can work out. Very interested in the card you offered, lmk thx Jim
PS I don't see a SP after US200 in Beckett just his RC at $4

I have his 2018 Topps Update US200 short print.......any 2019 Topps Gold or rainbow for trade? Best regards, David

I'm mainly looking for true RC 's in return, hopefujlly $4 and higher in this case.
In the event you can still use the Howard, I found these two as well, if interested.
14 Bowman Chrome Fire Die-Cut Refractors #FDCMT Masahiro Tanaka
17 Finest #32 Dansby Swanson RC

Thanks, Al

I need to verify before I commit, but I believe I have all of these:
2017 Bowman Platinum Platinum Presence #PP-GT Gleyber Torres
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT33 Gleyber Torres
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT9 Gleyber Torres
2019 Topps Star Player Highlights #GT-13 Gleyber Torres
2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair #IAAJ Aaron Judge
Total BV $26.50

or I can sub in a 2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair #IA-RA Ronald Acuna Jr. in place of the Torres #9 or Torres#33 & Judge.

Interested in these:
Mariano Rivera 02 UD World Series Heroes Matchups White Jersey
07 Ultra Faces of the Game #GF-MR white w/pin stripe
Total bv $25

I'm primarily looking for true RC not so much in the insert category right now. I added the BV in for the Rivera GU cards.

I need to verify before I commit, but I believe I have all of these:
2017 Bowman Platinum Platinum Presence #PP-GT Gleyber Torres
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT33 Gleyber Torres
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT9 Gleyber Torres
2019 Topps Star Player Highlights #GT-13 Gleyber Torres
2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair #IAAJ Aaron Judge
Total BV $26.50

or I can sub in a 2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair #IA-RA Ronald Acuna Jr. in place of the Torres #9 or Torres#33 & Judge.

Interested in these:
Mariano Rivera 02 UD World Series Heroes Matchups White Jersey $20
07 Ultra Faces of the Game Materials #GF-MR white w/pin stripe $12
Total bv $32

I’ve narrowed down my wants, but if you want to buy any, I have a large stack:
85dd7866187fc8e367127085a41e18d3.jpg

8c04bb3478c4a068fb447ee7fc0fbba0.jpg

Thanks
Kirby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Optic 65, Topps Archives 164, Topps Heritage 603, Topps Update US200, Topps Chrome Update HMT80. Obviously large quantity on the Heritage and Update. There’s also an Update Gold US200 in there, but I would only trade that for one of my RC wants.

Tried looking on your site....it told me that I had to down load stuff to gain to get in.....So I'm not going to do that..... Bye. Best regards, David

Can you lmk what your wants are again, thx JIm

I have Optic 65, Topps Archives 164, Topps Heritage 603, Topps Update US200, Topps Chrome Update HMT80. Obviously large quantity on the Heritage and Update. There’s also an Update Gold US200 in there, but I would only trade that for one of my RC wants.

You shouldn't have to do that, just click on the link below and you will get in.
Tried looking on your site....it told me that I had to down load stuff to gain to get in.....So I'm not going to do that..... Bye. Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps