Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

easy mike

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
1978 Topps #450
1982 Fleer #601

$3 Delivered

will trade for young RC (Aucuna-Riley-Chavis etc)

Last edited:
What Young rookie card are you looking for anything from 2017 or 18 I probably have available I'd like to trade for the 78 if possible

How about a 2000 Topps going Ben dente you pick I have a snowflake I have all the batting poses I have one from the set the only one I do not have is a metallic metal card snowflake would one of those work let me know I don't know also have 2018 Topps Heritage Acuna Jr but I feel that I would need more in the trade for that one and I do have multiples of all these cards if you'd like to get more of any of them the only one I do not have would be the factory set I believe I only have one double on that one

How about a 2000 Topps going Ben dente you pick I have a snowflake I have all the batting poses I have one from the set the only one I do not have is a metallic metal card snowflake would one of those work let me know I don't know also have 2018 Topps Heritage Acuna Jr but I feel that I would need more in the trade for that one and I do have multiples of all these cards if you'd like to get more of any of them the only one I do not have would be the factory set I believe I only have one double on that one

Sorry, no interest in those. Mike