WTTF 1983 Topps Traded #108T Strawberry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boots

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for this, the last card I need for this set.
If interested, please check what I have for trade on my site or LMK what you are looking for.
Thanks!
Boots

Boots, I just made a huge trade with a member here called bradybuch46 and he has one listed for trade on his website. I just looked and it is still there if his site is up to date. I almost traded for it myuself which is how I know about it.

I'll PM you the link to his site which has his email address on it and go ahead and tell him that SymphonicMetal suggested him to you. He is a top flight trader in my book so you really need to email him about the 1983 TT Strawberry's availability.

Jeff:
Thanks!
Boots
Boots, I just made a huge trade with a member here called bradybuch46 and he has one listed for trade on his website. I just looked and it is still there if his site is up to date. I almost traded for it myuself which is how I know about it.

I'll PM you the link to his site which has his email address on it and go ahead and tell him that SymphonicMetal suggested him to you. He is a top flight trader in my book so you really need to email him about the 1983 TT Strawberry's availability.