2019 inserts and rookies for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Good morning I bought a half a dozen boxes of blasters last out of the 2019 s and had some duplicate cards that I'd like to trade if anyone is interested in
  1. 2019 Topps t84 47
  2. 2019 Topps t 84-61
  3. 2019 Topps T 8475
  4. 2019 Topps number 242 rainbow
  5. 2019 Topps number 162 rainbow
  6. 2019 Topps gold 734 of 2019 card number 149 Chris Davis
  7. 2019 Topps number 20/950 year stamped
  8. 2019 Topps number 171 Kyle Hendricks number to 150
  9. 2019 Topps a c u n a junior number one
  10. 2019 Topps Soto number 213
2019 Topps number 213 Soto

James
Interested in the Soto bud.
Bear

You got it set aside will figure something out I'm going to post some more cards up today I figured out how to make a list finally got your others in the mail tracking is in the system for you already have a blessed day I'll talk to you later

Hey Terry sorry it took me a minute to get back to you I saw you went to the game yesterday so I figured I wouldn't bother you I sent your Soto inside and I also have a Heritage soda what pulled the other day nice one 2018 I don't know if you have any interest in that it's just a base card just let me know I'd like to get a trade big enough that it'll be worthwhile for mailing on both of our parts if we can on this I do have some 2019 others I don't know if there's anyone else or any of the inserts you may be looking for just let me know you have a blessed day and look forward to hearing from you

Hey Terry I got three Soto update cards also if you have any interest in those do you have any interest in there cure rookies I have a number one for the 2019 set and I also have to 2018 heritage if you have any interest in those shoot me something that looks good for the ones we already figured out or whatever or for the whole group whatever works for you just shoot me and tell me what it is supposed to. Up like I said you would have always had great business and great trade so no problem with whatever you find that will work for us you have a blessed evening and thank you