Looking for a 1974 #1 Hank Aaron vgex...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Anyone have an extra 1974 #1 Hank Aaron to trade. I am putting a set together and mine is probably the worst card in the set. Has a big crease down the middle. Looking for an VG-Ex condition, no creases. LMK if you can help...thanks, Mike

Mike, I have one that I call Excellent, one of my better vintage cards. I now collect Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams and Mickey Mantle. I would like something of equal value for trade, vintage or Game Used of the players mentioned. LMK if interested. Gene

Mike, I have one that I call Excellent, one of my better vintage cards. I now collect Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams and Mickey Mantle. I would like something of equal value for trade, vintage or Game Used of the players mentioned. LMK if interested. Gene
Got a wantlist Gene? Any interest in an 1974 Ryan in VgEx?
If you and ryancollector don't connect on a trade, I have one in VG/Ex for you.
Thx, lyk....Mike

Got a wantlist Gene? Any interest in an 1974 Ryan in VgEx?
Thx, lyk....Mike

No wantlist but anything over $20 I am not likely to have. I have every vintage card of Ryan but none of Ted Williams or Mickey Mantle. I wouldn't be interested in any League Leaders or Checklist cards but would be interested in All-Star cards. Game Used is welcome. I have several Ryan GU but not Williams or Mantle. LMK if you have anything I might be interested in. Thanks

No wantlist but anything over $20 I am not likely to have. I have every vintage card of Ryan but none of Ted Williams or Mickey Mantle. I wouldn't be interested in any League Leaders or Checklist cards but would be interested in All-Star cards. Game Used is welcome. I have several Ryan GU but not Williams or Mantle. LMK if you have anything I might be interested in. Thanks

Here are a few I should have:
1958 Topps #321 Sluggers Supreme/Ted Kluszewski/Ted Williams vg
1970 Topps #211 Ted Williams MG vgex
1971 Topps #380 Ted Williams MG ex
1984 Renata Galasso- 232 mantle
1968 Topps Game #2 Mantle(lt crease)
1986 Sports Design Products- The Photo's of JD McCarthy- 1 w/Ted Williams, 4 Mantle,
1975 Topps Mini #5 Nolan Ryan HL
1980 Burger King Pitch/Hit/Run #9 Nolan Ryan
1991 Kenner Starting Lineup Coins #36 Nolan Ryan
1992 Coca-Cola Donruss Nolan Ryan- 3 unopened packs
1993 Whataburger Nolan Ryan- unnumbered- Nolan Ryan on horse, 1st nohitter, 2nd nohitter, 3rd nohitter, 4th nohitter, 6th nohitter, 7th nohitter, 5000 k, 300th win
1998 Topps Nolan Ryan Reprint #1 of 27

I may have some more recent parallel Ryans and Mantles if interested. My lists are all by numbers, not players, so that makes it tough for me to find cards of certain players for you if you don't have a wantlist...LMK, Thanks.

Mike, go ahead and see if you can make a deal with Dbvol. The 1958 Williams/Kluz is tempting but I just can't make myself do it since Kluz is involved. If you can't get the Aaron card anywhere else, PM me.

By the way, if you have more expensive vintage of mantle or williams, I might could put some cash with the Aaron to make a deal. LMK if interested. Thanks, Gene

Looks like it's you and me...

Derek, a quick look at my trade bait, I should have:

1967 Topps ****** set (looking for lower grade, anything from F thru VG/Ex)
26vg 287vgex 386ex 413ex 417mint, 433exmt, 533vgex

1968 Topps ****** set (any condition, prefer F thru VG)

1970 Topps booklets (Ex or better)
1 20

1974 Topps ****** set (2nd set) any condition

201 220 241 456 598 I am sorting through a bunch now. Might have all of these...

1974 Topps Team checklist ****** set

Phillies

1975 Topps mini's (condition needs to be VG/Ex or better)
209 600

1982 Kelloggs (NrMt)
4 9 12 16 18 25 26 47 55

LMK...thanks, Mike