Grapefruit set is done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have Judge #GLG26 if you still need it. I need the Baseball Flashbacks Nolan Ryan from 2019 Heritage if you have one. I now also collect Ted Williams and Mickey Mantle. Post whatever you feel is fair and I will confirm.

I have Judge #GLG26 if you still need it. I need the Baseball Flashbacks Nolan Ryan from 2019 Heritage if you have one. I now also collect Ted Williams and Mickey Mantle. Post whatever you feel is fair and I will confirm.

Don't have the Ryan Fashbacks....I'll see if I have any Williams for mantle cards for the trade. Best regards, David

Okay...posting trade for a few Williams cards. Please confirm it and u can go the pwe route. Best regards, David

Hey David..........Would trade for some Heritage SP's/variations...........Thanks and LMK.........Mike

Okay and if I find the Torres sp...I will mail it to u as a free card for your patience....I have the Acuna Jr. short print of from Heritage 2019 card 500 for the trade. let me know...Best regards, David

Hey David..........Post it up if you would, please..........At work right now shooting electrical installation boxes, UGH!

Mike