2019 Heritage The Sporting News cards for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • 350 Chris Sale (2)
  • 351 Salvador Perez (2)
  • 352 Jose Abreu (2)
  • 355 Jose Ramirez (3)
  • 356 Aaron Judge (2)
  • 358 Mookie Betts (2)
  • 360 Max Scherzer (2)
  • 363 Javier Baez
  • 364 Brandon Crawford
  • 365 Nolan Arenado (2)
  • 366 Matt Kemp (2)
  • Paul Goldschmidt (2)
Best regards, David

Last edited:
Good afternoon Dave if you still have 365 available I would love to trade for that please let me know what you'd be looking for in return and I'd be more than happy to see if I have something that will fit the bill for you you have a blessed evening and thank you

I could use 1 of each, both Trout and both Baez, for my set and player collections. Please take a look at my page. I know I have some Grapefruit on there, and you were doing that set.

Good afternoon Dave if you still have 365 available I would love to trade for that please let me know what you'd be looking for in return and I'd be more than happy to see if I have something that will fit the bill for you you have a blessed evening and thank you
One twin card for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

I could use 1 of each, both Trout and both Baez, for my set and player collections. Please take a look at my page. I know I have some Grapefruit on there, and you were doing that set.
Okay...one grapefruit card will do for the trade. Best regards, David

2019 Topps Grapefruit League Greats #GLG-10 Bob GIbson $1.00 This one works for me and pwe is okay with me. Posting trade. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

Thank you Dave and I'll get it in the mail tomorrow for you they'll be two or three extras with it I got a couple of twins cards I think you might like so I'll just toss those in on the on the deal with you you have a blessed evening and again thank you very much for the opportunity to trade this car

Thank you Dave and I'll get it in the mail tomorrow for you they'll be two or three extras with it I got a couple of twins cards I think you might like so I'll just toss those in on the on the deal with you you have a blessed evening and again thank you very much for the opportunity to trade this car

Okay..posting our trade, Please confirm it. Best regards, David

Interested in 364 Brandon Crawford. Also interested in 2019 Topps 150 year cards 150-81 Willie McCovey from a previous thread of yours. LMK. Thanks.

I have both available for trade...any twin cards will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Let me know and I'll post the trade. Best regards, David