Lf 2004 ud pro sigs mantle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for a 2004 Upper Deck Diamond Pro Sigs Hall of Famers Mickey Mantle card. Should you have one for trade, PLMK what you are wanting in trade. If you know the book value of the card, PLMK. I could not find it on the Beckett OPG. I am also looking for refractors of Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams and Nolan Ryan. I will also trade for a 2019 Heritage Baseball Flashback Nolan Ryan. LMK if you have one to trade.
Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry, dont' have one for trade, but here is the BV for that card.

2004 UD Diamond Pro Sigs Hall of Famers 15 Mickey Mantle $20.00

I have a 1996 Topps Gallery Masterpiece of Mickey Mantle for Trade.....Looking for one twin refractor from any product or year will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

I have a 1996 Topps Gallery Masterpiece of Mickey Mantle for Trade.....Looking for one twin refractor from any product or year will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David, thanks for the offer but I already have that card. LMK if you find any more Ted Williams, Nolan Ryan or Mickey Mantle. I have these Twins refractors for trade. Gene

2018:
Optic Shock #17 Brian Dozier
Optic Orange/Yellow #17 Brian Dozier (2)
Optic Pink #74 Brian Dozier (2)
Topps Chrome Pink #27 Max Kepler
Optic Pink #61 Mitch Garver
Topps Chrome Prism #154 Zack Granite
Topps Chrome #127 Felix Jorge

Last edited: