2019 Heritage METS wants and many FT inc. many SP's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike,
Do you need any of these?

1970 Topps Buyback 50th Anniversary Stamp:
26 Tug McGraw (Mets)
69 1969 NL Pitching Leaders (Seaver, Niekro, Jenkins, Marichal)
394 Gil Hodges Manager (Mets)

Chrome Refractor #/570:
THC-300 Zack Wheeler (Mega)

Please let me know.
David

David, Can use the Wheeler. I don't have the others but really don't care much for them. If you can use something like those Anny cards in return I'd gladly send some of your team/player for those Mets. LMK...Mike

I can use these in order of priority:
Mega Box Refractor/570 214-Frazier and 323 Cano.
Black Border- FLores #183;

LMK if we can work out something. Thanks for offering.

If you want to trade the Jansen for these three, I am good with that. Post if you want to make that the trade. Thanks.

If you want to trade the Jansen for these three, I am good with that. Post if you want to make that the trade. Thanks.

I just realized, I traded the Jansen a couple days ago. Very sorry. If there is something else I can help you with, please LMK. Mike

I just realized, I traded the Jansen a couple days ago. Very sorry. If there is something else I can help you with, please LMK. Mike

I really don't need anything in particular on your list, so how about 7 SP's of your choice?

Last edited:
I'll have to pass. Not very interested in the Flores to give up SP's. I'll trade 2 sp's for the Frazier and Cano. LMK, thx

I think I will pass for now. I'm leaving for awhile on Friday. Maybe we can do something else when I return. I should still have them when I get back as I will be taking a break from trading until I get back.