Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,767
    Bench Bucks
    7,190
    Bench Points
    2571
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #1

    2019 Heritage METS wants

    I'm still sorting my dupes but have many to trade. Looking for the following Mets:
    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE
    base- complete inc. variations
    Black Border-have- 419, need any other Mets
    Chrome- THC-83 451 ; Ref/570-THC-83 431 451 498; Purple- THC- 498.
    Mini- 83 300 419 431 451 498
    Poster Box Loader- 13 15
    1970 Super Boxloader- 9
    Real-One-Autos- ROA-JD NR
    Mint Relics- 70M-JD NR TS
    Clubhouse Collection Relics- CCR-JD YC

    LMK what ya got/need...thanks, Mike
    Last edited by bonzomoretti; 03-13-2019 at 06:39 AM.


  2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    558
    Bench Bucks
    621
    Bench Points
    182
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I have the following avaiable:
    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE
    base- 498
    ​Variation- 419 action
    Chrome- THC 419 431 498
    Then & Now- 3 14
    2019 Topps Series 1
    Greatness Returns
    Seaver/DeGrom #GR-10
    Serial # 116/150
    2018 Bowman Mega
    Base #BCP72 BCP137

    I'm looking for :
    2019 Topps Heritage SP's

    # 401-409-413-414-416-421-423-427-428-430-444-447-470-481-485-500

    Ramon

  3. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,767
    Bench Bucks
    7,190
    Bench Points
    2571
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo11 View Post
    I have the following avaiable:
    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE
    base- 498
    ​Variation- 419 action
    Chrome- THC 419 431 498
    Then & Now- 3 14
    2019 Topps Series 1
    Greatness Returns
    Seaver/DeGrom #GR-10
    Serial # 116/150
    2018 Bowman Mega
    Base #BCP72 BCP137

    I'm looking for :
    2019 Topps Heritage SP's

    # 401-409-413-414-416-421-423-427-428-430-444-447-470-481-485-500

    Ramon
    Hey Ramon, long time no trade! I can still use:
    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE
    ​Variation- 419 action
    Chrome- THC 419 498 $9
    Then & Now- 3 14 $3
    2019 Topps Series 1 Greatness Returns Seaver/DeGrom #GR-10 Serial # 116/150 $6
    2018 Bowman Mega -Base #BCP72 BCP137 $4

    How about these for them:
    2019 Topps Heritage SP's- #421($4)-447($5)-470($4)-481($10)Soto-500($15)Acuna

    Post or LMK...Thanks, Mike

  4. six43dpnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    4,800
    Bench Bucks
    2,090
    Bench Points
    695
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to six43dpnc8xta's ebay items


    #4
    Have 419 chrome refractor #/570 and scratchoff 15 Syndergaard(not on your list, but wanted to be sure you did not need it)

    I need sp's 402,453,469,475

    Can also use some 2019 donruss...couple of different ohtanis, couple of different degroms, couple of different jd Martinez (not parallels of same cards)

    John
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 03-10-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  5. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,767
    Bench Bucks
    7,190
    Bench Points
    2571
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #5
    Hey John, I can use the deGrom refer, have the Noah. LMK if you can help with my Donruss needs to make a larger trade. Thanks for offering. Mike

  6. six43dpnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    4,800
    Bench Bucks
    2,090
    Bench Points
    695
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to six43dpnc8xta's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    Hey John, I can use the deGrom refer, have the Noah. LMK if you can help with my Donruss needs to make a larger trade. Thanks for offering. Mike
    Mike, I have no donruss to trade. Just need them for my award winner project.

    btw..can also use heritage base 351,359,362,368
    John
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 03-10-2019 at 10:49 AM.
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  7. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,767
    Bench Bucks
    7,190
    Bench Points
    2571
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    Mike, I have no donruss to trade. Just need them for my award winner project.

    btw..can also use heritage base 351,359,362,368
    John
    John, unfortunately I do not have any of the sp's you listed above. I can help with the base and with some Donruss.
    I have heritage base 351,359,362,368, Donruss #62 Martinez, 164a Ohtani, 164b Ohtani variation...that's about it of those players. LMK, Thanks, Mike

  8. six43dpnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    4,800
    Bench Bucks
    2,090
    Bench Points
    695
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to six43dpnc8xta's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    John, unfortunately I do not have any of the sp's you listed above. I can help with the base and with some Donruss.
    I have heritage base 351,359,362,368, Donruss #62 Martinez, 164a Ohtani, 164b Ohtani variation...that's about it of those players. LMK, Thanks, Mike
    Post up whatever you think is fair from that list
    John
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  9. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,767
    Bench Bucks
    7,190
    Bench Points
    2571
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #9
    Consider them yours John...thanks, Mike

  10. six43dpnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    4,800
    Bench Bucks
    2,090
    Bench Points
    695
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to six43dpnc8xta's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    Consider them yours John...thanks, Mike
    Trade confirmed and will mail tomorrow. Thanks, John
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/


  11. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    558
    Bench Bucks
    621
    Bench Points
    182
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    Hey Ramon, long time no trade! I can still use:
    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE
    ​Variation- 419 action
    Chrome- THC 419 498 $9
    Then & Now- 3 14 $3
    2019 Topps Series 1 Greatness Returns Seaver/DeGrom #GR-10 Serial # 116/150 $6
    2018 Bowman Mega -Base #BCP72 BCP137 $4

    How about these for them:
    2019 Topps Heritage SP's- #421($4)-447($5)-470($4)-481($10)Soto-500($15)Acuna

    Post or LMK...Thanks, Mike
    Mike
    Trade Posted Thanks
    Ramon

  12. Platnum71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Missoula Montana
    Posts
    2,803
    Bench Bucks
    4,384
    Bench Points
    748
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #12
    What Astros did you get?

    Check this for 2019 Topps Heritage to trade
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress...topps-heritage

    I have these for YOU
    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE
    base- 419 431 498;
    ​Variation- 419 action
    Chrome Purple - 419, 498
    Then & Now- 3 14
    Last edited by Platnum71; 03-13-2019 at 02:27 AM.
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  13. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,767
    Bench Bucks
    7,190
    Bench Points
    2571
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Platnum71 View Post
    What Astros did you get?

    Check this for 2019 Topps Heritage to trade
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress...topps-heritage

    I have these for YOU
    2019 TOPPS HERITAGE
    base- 419 431 498;
    ​Variation- 419 action
    Chrome Purple - 419, 498
    Then & Now- 3 14
    Check my new want list above as I have just completed a few trades. I didn't really get any significant Astros from my boxes. Strange, I usually do well with 'stros. Have others for trade on my trade pages. Thanks.

  14. dred0gg024's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    3,123
    Bench Bucks
    909
    Bench Points
    359
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    I have the Nolan Ryan Real One Auto. Only trading 1 for 1 for an equal Yankees card or willing to sell.

  15. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,767
    Bench Bucks
    7,190
    Bench Points
    2571
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dred0gg024 View Post
    I have the Nolan Ryan Real One Auto. Only trading 1 for 1 for an equal Yankees card or willing to sell.
    What kind of value are you putting on the Ryan?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •