Updated bucket now excepting offers on all the cards listed mostly hall of famers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

$60 on the bench $75 on schmidt and $100 on brett all include shipping,if you want them let me know i will post my paypal me link,thanks for looking,RANDY

attention all members all of my cards are in mint condition and taken care of in a professional way i do not give my cards away i sell at reasonable prices 50% of cards value in most cases depending on who it is and i give free shipping you get mint cards in magnet plastic cases not top loaders,so if your looking for awesome cards in mint shape i am the guy to buy from i do not sell cards cheap unless it has a flaw and that is very rare,i have no problem selling on ebay with this mindset,i have not sold here on the bench in several years i thought i would give it a try and the first guy who requests prices says my prices are to high he asked for prices on three rare hall of famer auto game used cards in mint condition and if you go search on ebay my prices are in line with them,anyway if your looking for cheap cards please don't waste mine or your time requesting prices,thank you randy.

Last edited:
Thanks. Way too high. Good luck.

to high look them up on ebay i don't give my cards away though selling at 50% of there value is still to low in my opinion,if you think 50% of book and free shipping is to high then i guess we will never do business,thanks for wasting my time!

Looking to sell not give away totally mint cards mostly hall of famers take a look and make me a reasonable offer or two and we will work out a deal,thanks,randy

how much on the chipper auto
sorry have not been on bench for a bit if your talking about the 07 topps supreme 3 color patch auto#19/25 i would sell it for $120 and free shipping,card is sweet and mint if that interests you let me know with a message so i get notification sent to my email and we can work it out i except paypal so were both protected as well,thanks,RANDY

sorry have not been on bench for a bit if your talking about the 07 topps supreme 3 color patch auto#19/25 i would sell it for $120 and free shipping,card is sweet and mint if that interests you let me know with a message so i get notification sent to my email and we can work it out i except paypal so were both protected as well,thanks,RANDY

very nice card and worth it but i can't afford it srry