Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. budd2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Minn.
    Posts
    2,727
    Bench Bucks
    521
    Bench Points
    428
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    Ft emily kinney auto





    Added this duel auto to trade.

    Last edited by budd2222; 03-11-2019 at 10:04 PM.

  2. budd2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Minn.
    Posts
    2,727
    Bench Bucks
    521
    Bench Points
    428
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post




    Added this duel auto to trade.

    Added a few Grim autos to trade area.

  3. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,352
    Bench Bucks
    2,988
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    What are you looking for in return? Like any of the Grimm cards.
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  4. budd2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Minn.
    Posts
    2,727
    Bench Bucks
    521
    Bench Points
    428
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    What are you looking for in return? Like any of the Grimm cards.
    Looking for non sports autos, wardrobe or vintage cards.

  5. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,352
    Bench Bucks
    2,988
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    Looking for non sports autos, wardrobe or vintage cards.
    Let me see what I can come up with, anything in particular vintage wise?
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  6. budd2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Minn.
    Posts
    2,727
    Bench Bucks
    521
    Bench Points
    428
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Let me see what I can come up with, anything in particular vintage wise?
    For vintage I only want one nice card from a set. The vintage pc in my bucket shows that.

  7. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,352
    Bench Bucks
    2,988
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Here is a sampling of some vintage non-sports. I have more of some of the sets listed and some others if you have a particular interest, I can look:


    1976 Star Trek #21 Planet Delta Vega PSA 7
    1969 Mod Squad #6 Julie in Disguise PSA 5
    1966 Marvel Super Heroes #17 And You Said Add a Little More Lighter Fluid
    1966 James Bond Thunderball #2 The Incredible Aston Martin
    1963 Famous Monsters #29 Goliath And The Dragon
    1966 Green Berets 19, 20, 23, 30, 56, 58
    1976 Bionic Woman #40 Jaime Lies Unconscious
    1965 James Bond #51 The Incredible Laser Ray
    1977 Charlie's Angels Stickers #18 Beautiful Jill
    1961 Pirates Bold #33 William Brand
    1967 Daktari #61 Lion Napper
    1966 Batman A Series Red Bat #41A Duel of Death
    1962 Adventures of Captain Chapel #2 This Is The SC32 Space Craft
    1966 Rat Patrol #38 Troy Answered Mark
    1978 Three's Company #24 Chrissy-One In A Million

    Here are a few autos\relics

    2013 True Blood Archives Autographs #NNO J. Smith-Cameron L
    2015 Sleepy Hollow Season One Autographs #OT Onira Tares as Grace Dixon
    2015 Sleepy Hollow Season One Autographs #JW Jahnee Wallace as Teen Abbie
    2017 Clerks Big Choice Autographs #ABCDK David Klein
    2017 The Walking Dead Evolution Autographs #AJW Jordan Woods-Robinson as Eric Raleigh
    2017 Outlander Season 2 Wardrobes #M8 Stanley Weber as Comte St. Germain

    Interested in any Grimm especially the Claire Coffee.

    PLMK your thoughts.

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  8. budd2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Minn.
    Posts
    2,727
    Bench Bucks
    521
    Bench Points
    428
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Here is a sampling of some vintage non-sports. I have more of some of the sets listed and some others if you have a particular interest, I can look:


    1976 Star Trek #21 Planet Delta Vega PSA 7
    1969 Mod Squad #6 Julie in Disguise PSA 5
    1966 Marvel Super Heroes #17 And You Said Add a Little More Lighter Fluid
    1966 James Bond Thunderball #2 The Incredible Aston Martin
    1963 Famous Monsters #29 Goliath And The Dragon
    1966 Green Berets 19, 20, 23, 30, 56, 58
    1976 Bionic Woman #40 Jaime Lies Unconscious
    1965 James Bond #51 The Incredible Laser Ray
    1977 Charlie's Angels Stickers #18 Beautiful Jill
    1961 Pirates Bold #33 William Brand
    1967 Daktari #61 Lion Napper
    1966 Batman A Series Red Bat #41A Duel of Death
    1962 Adventures of Captain Chapel #2 This Is The SC32 Space Craft
    1966 Rat Patrol #38 Troy Answered Mark
    1978 Three's Company #24 Chrissy-One In A Million

    Here are a few autos\relics

    2013 True Blood Archives Autographs #NNO J. Smith-Cameron L
    2015 Sleepy Hollow Season One Autographs #OT Onira Tares as Grace Dixon
    2015 Sleepy Hollow Season One Autographs #JW Jahnee Wallace as Teen Abbie
    2017 Clerks Big Choice Autographs #ABCDK David Klein
    2017 The Walking Dead Evolution Autographs #AJW Jordan Woods-Robinson as Eric Raleigh
    2017 Outlander Season 2 Wardrobes #M8 Stanley Weber as Comte St. Germain

    Interested in any Grimm especially the Claire Coffee.

    PLMK your thoughts.

    Thanks!
    For a auto was looking for more of 1950's and older vintage. The autos you have offered I looked them up and still do not know who they are. The Grimm autos are not A list stars but they were in a long running show and am looking for like cards.

  9. rotorob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,352
    Bench Bucks
    2,988
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1460
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    For a auto was looking for more of 1950's and older vintage. The autos you have offered I looked them up and still do not know who they are. The Grimm autos are not A list stars but they were in a long running show and am looking for like cards.
    Understand, if willing to sell, pleas PM prices on any Grimm autos you would part with. You FT bucket has some great stuff in it, but I just started dabbling in non-sports stuff, so little to trade...
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  10. budd2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Minn.
    Posts
    2,727
    Bench Bucks
    521
    Bench Points
    428
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Understand, if willing to sell, pleas PM prices on any Grimm autos you would part with. You FT bucket has some great stuff in it, but I just started dabbling in non-sports stuff, so little to trade...
    I used to collect baseball but with the DH and younger fans crying and needing a camera for everything I've lost interest. In my younger days BB was played by humans for humans and a bad call was just a bad call. The world didn't end and the world went on and on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •