Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,182
    Bench Bucks
    5,377
    Bench Points
    4686
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    Hey David, that will work for me. Go ahead and post it up.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Trade posted please confirm at your leisure
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST


  2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,421
    Bench Points
    469
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    Hey Rooster, the numbers I listed are the ones I have. I also am pretty sure I have two of the Thomas cards and they are part of the ones I pulled out of those packs I mentioned before. I can trade both of them to for some Stadium Club cards I need.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Here's what I have, Bryon, LMK what you still need:
    2018 STADIUM CLUB
    5Cueto 12McCutchen 30Baez 42DeGrom 44M.Olson 52Goldschmidt 69Scherzer 74Ichiro 76E.Rosario 90red 92K.FarmerRC 103 114 115 128Berrios 129Machado 132 134 139 145G.Stanton 152red 158 164 181Clemente 190Happ 200Jackie 212C.Seager 213Greorius 220 223 224 232Freeman 248Mariano 257G.Sanchez 266 271Altuve 273Schwarber 276Kershaw 278 280 281Dozier 282McGwire 297

  3. Bobby813's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    9,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,438
    Bench Points
    2174
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Don Mattingly




    #33
    OK Let's try this again:
    Have these plus a bunch more. LMK when you can. Bob

    2018 St. Club
    Alcantara Sandy 2018 001 .50
    Cueto Johnny 2018 005 .60
    Lin Tzu-Wei 2018 011 .60
    McCutchen Andrew 2018 012 .75
    Rodon Carlos 2018 016 .60
    Granite Zack 2018 017 .75
    Baez Javier 2018 030 1.00
    Arriets Jake 2018 038 .60
    Myers Wil 2018 039 .50
    Crawford J. 2018 045 .75
    Keuchel Dallas 2018 046 .60
    Jones Adam 2018 050 .60
    Giolito Lucas 2018 055 .50
    Gohara Luiz 2018 057 .75
    Alonso Yander 2018 059 .50
    Smith Ozzie 2018 068 1.00
    Sandberg Ryne 2018 075 1.50
    Upton Justin 2018 094 .60
    Puig Yasiel 2018 095 .75
    Urena Richard 2018 102 .75
    Raines Tim 2018 103 .50
    Renfroe Hunter 2018 104 .50
    Bellinger Cody 2018 111 .75
    Pham Tommy 2018 113 .50
    Valera Breyvic 2018 120 .75
    Jones Ryder 2018 121 .75
    Berrioa Jose 2018 128 .75
    Locastro Tim 2018 143 .75
    McMahon Ryan 2018 147 .75
    $20.10
    I use Beckett pricing and trade Book for Book (give or take).
    Bobby813@aol.com
    [/COLOR]
    Mattingly count 2134//8024 27% (plus 91 unlisted)
    335 Relics, 52 Autographs and 568 Searial Numbered

    Mattingly Scans
    Mattingly wants
    My Home Page
    Check out my Custom Shadow Boxes
    Shadow Boxes

  4. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,279
    Bench Bucks
    5,385
    Bench Points
    2446
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby813 View Post
    OK Let's try this again:
    Have these plus a bunch more. LMK when you can. Bob

    2018 St. Club
    Alcantara Sandy 2018 001 .50
    Cueto Johnny 2018 005 .60
    Lin Tzu-Wei 2018 011 .60
    McCutchen Andrew 2018 012 .75
    Rodon Carlos 2018 016 .60
    Granite Zack 2018 017 .75
    Baez Javier 2018 030 1.00
    Arriets Jake 2018 038 .60
    Myers Wil 2018 039 .50
    Crawford J. 2018 045 .75
    Keuchel Dallas 2018 046 .60
    Jones Adam 2018 050 .60
    Giolito Lucas 2018 055 .50
    Gohara Luiz 2018 057 .75
    Alonso Yander 2018 059 .50
    Smith Ozzie 2018 068 1.00
    Sandberg Ryne 2018 075 1.50
    Upton Justin 2018 094 .60
    Puig Yasiel 2018 095 .75
    Urena Richard 2018 102 .75
    Raines Tim 2018 103 .50
    Renfroe Hunter 2018 104 .50
    Bellinger Cody 2018 111 .75
    Pham Tommy 2018 113 .50
    Valera Breyvic 2018 120 .75
    Jones Ryder 2018 121 .75
    Berrioa Jose 2018 128 .75
    Locastro Tim 2018 143 .75
    McMahon Ryan 2018 147 .75
    $20.10
    Hey Bobby, I can use all the ones you listed. If you want go ahead and post us uo another trade.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 757/787 96% complete
    1971 Topps: 658/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 499/572 87% complete

  5. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,279
    Bench Bucks
    5,385
    Bench Points
    2446
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Here's what I have, Bryon, LMK what you still need:
    2018 STADIUM CLUB
    5Cueto 12McCutchen 30Baez 42DeGrom 44M.Olson 52Goldschmidt 69Scherzer 74Ichiro 76E.Rosario 90red 92K.FarmerRC 103 114 115 128Berrios 129Machado 132 134 139 145G.Stanton 152red 158 164 181Clemente 190Happ 200Jackie 212C.Seager 213Greorius 220 223 224 232Freeman 248Mariano 257G.Sanchez 266 271Altuve 273Schwarber 276Kershaw 278 280 281Dozier 282McGwire 297
    I can use any of the following:

    2018 STADIUM CLUB
    44M.Olson 69Scherzer 76E.Rosario 114 129Machado 134 164 181Clemente 200Jackie 212C.Seager 213Greorius 220 223 224 248Mariano 257G.Sanchez 266 271Altuve 273Schwarber 278 281Dozier 282McGwire

    Please let me know if we can work out another trade.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 757/787 96% complete
    1971 Topps: 658/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 499/572 87% complete

  6. Bobby813's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    9,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,438
    Bench Points
    2174
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Don Mattingly




    #36
    Hey Bryon - Trade posted.
    LMK if you have any other cards to trade I still have about 30-35 of your needs.
    Thanks, Bob
    I use Beckett pricing and trade Book for Book (give or take).
    Bobby813@aol.com
    [/COLOR]
    Mattingly count 2134//8024 27% (plus 91 unlisted)
    335 Relics, 52 Autographs and 568 Searial Numbered

    Mattingly Scans
    Mattingly wants
    My Home Page
    Check out my Custom Shadow Boxes
    Shadow Boxes


  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,421
    Bench Points
    469
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I can use any of the following:

    2018 STADIUM CLUB
    44M.Olson 69Scherzer 76E.Rosario 114 129Machado 134 164 181Clemente 200Jackie 212C.Seager 213Greorius 220 223 224 248Mariano 257G.Sanchez 266 271Altuve 273Schwarber 278 281Dozier 282McGwire

    Please let me know if we can work out another trade.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Hey Bryon,
    I can safely send 10 cards in my patent pending card carrier in a PWE, how about you pick ten for the two Frank Thomas cards? I could gladly trade you the other 11 if a nice RC.... LMK, thanks, Rooster.

  8. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,279
    Bench Bucks
    5,385
    Bench Points
    2446
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Hey Bryon,
    I can safely send 10 cards in my patent pending card carrier in a PWE, how about you pick ten for the two Frank Thomas cards? I could gladly trade you the other 11 if a nice RC.... LMK, thanks, Rooster.
    I checked and do not have two of the Thomas cards but I do have a Thomas and a Bagwell. If those two work let me know and I will pick 10 cards.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 757/787 96% complete
    1971 Topps: 658/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 499/572 87% complete


  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,421
    Bench Points
    469
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I checked and do not have two of the Thomas cards but I do have a Thomas and a Bagwell. If those two work let me know and I will pick 10 cards.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    What Thomas card do you have? Probably not interested in Bagwell, but lmk what one you have as well....

  10. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,279
    Bench Bucks
    5,385
    Bench Points
    2446
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    What Thomas card do you have? Probably not interested in Bagwell, but lmk what one you have as well....
    I can trade the following:

    1990 Pro Cards #818 F. Thomas

    For the following:

    2018 Stadium Club 52Goldschmidt 74Ichiro

    If that works please post it up.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 757/787 96% complete
    1971 Topps: 658/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 499/572 87% complete

  11. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    62,642
    Bench Bucks
    28,489
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9755
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #41
    I have theses: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 18,20, 22, 23, 24, 25. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  12. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    62,642
    Bench Bucks
    28,489
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9755
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #42
    Bump for reply. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  13. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,279
    Bench Bucks
    5,385
    Bench Points
    2446
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have theses: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 18,20, 22, 23, 24, 25. Best regards, David
    Hey David, I need #22 and #23. Let me know what you want from the cards I listed for trade.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 757/787 96% complete
    1971 Topps: 658/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 499/572 87% complete


  14. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,421
    Bench Points
    469
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I can trade the following:

    1990 Pro Cards #818 F. Thomas

    For the following:

    2018 Stadium Club 52Goldschmidt 74Ichiro

    If that works please post it up.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Hey Bryon,
    I think you have me mixed up w/ someone else, I have the 52Goldschmidt never had the 74Ichiro.... LMK, Rooster.

  15. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    11,279
    Bench Bucks
    5,385
    Bench Points
    2446
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Hey Bryon~
    I have these:
    2018 STADIUM CLUB
    52Goldschmidt 74Ichiro 92K.FarmerRC 115 132 139 145G.Stanton 158 190Happ 232Freeman 276Kershaw 280 297

    I can trade for the 1990 Pro Cards #818 Frank Thomas, what condition is the card in?
    Thanks, Rooster.
    You posted the cards above. If you do not have the Ichiro let me know and I will pick something else.
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 757/787 96% complete
    1971 Topps: 658/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 499/572 87% complete

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •