Rookie cards for trade for recent copy of Beckett price guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Hey guys let me just make this easy if you have a recent Beckett price guide within the last say 90 days or I'll have an idea some book value so some cards r i don't have to ask all the time I'm willing to trade you $15 Book value in rookie cards I paid for the shipping on delivery of my cards you send yours Media Mail cost nothing next to nothing let me know I have a lot of 2016 17 and 18 rookie cards available game-used and autographs if need be if you want one single higher-value card I'll be more than happy to do that also thank you very much for looking and thank you for your time

Good morning sorry it took me a minute to get back to you I looked over your trade list and I really don't have anything except your 2016 tops that would be about the only thing I would have available off your list I see you're looking for a lot of variations and such and I just don't have those and most of my vintage cards are not in the condition that you're looking for I have basically filler sets and fair the VG on my vintage if there's some 2017 18 and 19 rookies Reds I do have a pack fresh Pete Rose R2 I don't know if you have any interest in him the 80s 84-87 that's the Jaguar just let me know if we can work something out thank you very much

Thanks for getting back to me - can you PM and let me know what gu/auto/RC Reds cards you have? Thanks!

Good morning sorry it took me a minute to get back to you I looked over your trade list and I really don't have anything except your 2016 tops that would be about the only thing I would have available off your list I see you're looking for a lot of variations and such and I just don't have those and most of my vintage cards are not in the condition that you're looking for I have basically filler sets and fair the VG on my vintage if there's some 2017 18 and 19 rookies Reds I do have a pack fresh Pete Rose R2 I don't know if you have any interest in him the 80s 84-87 that's the Jaguar just let me know if we can work something out thank you very much

You need to clear out space on your private messages, It is full and I can't get thru until you clear our the unwanted messages. I also would like to get a response from you on our previous trade discussions. thx Jim

Hey guys let me just make this easy if you have a recent Beckett price guide within the last say 90 days or I'll have an idea some book value so some cards r i don't have to ask all the time I'm willing to trade you $15 Book value in rookie cards I paid for the shipping on delivery of my cards you send yours Media Mail cost nothing next to nothing let me know I have a lot of 2016 17 and 18 rookie cards available game-used and autographs if need be if you want one single higher-value card I'll be more than happy to do that also thank you very much for looking and thank you for your time

Close thread and thanks to everyone

Close thread and thank you