Just wanted to let everybody know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Hey guys I'm not very good on this phone I'm not very good at doing the computer or anything else I try as best I can this is taking me a lot of time to print this already and to type this I have I have PDS I have half a left hand it's hard for me to type I was injured years ago I do not function on the same level as a lot of you and I try my best if I make a trade with you or if I make a deal with you and I don't fulfill this dealer this trade please let me know as I have a lot of trouble finding deals on threads and PMs and different things throughout the different website I'm not sure how to do it it confuses me sometimes sometimes I'm very capable of it but sometimes I'm not so I appreciate your understanding I've never messed with anybody and I've never cheated anyone I've always been fair and I believe you can see that from all my traits you just have to bear with me sometimes I can't do it as fast as some of you would like or is easy as you can so if you would like it confuses me sometimes I sell on eBay and Bonanza and I get messed up by the three of them at the same time this is my source of income so is important to me I thank you very much for the understanding and I thank you very much for the trades that everyone is made with me have a blessed evening and bless your families because I know my and my family are blessed I'm still here

as a dyslexic half senile old man with slight adhd I can relate to that.I would have no problem making trades with you,and,if you need me to vouch for you,I can,I'm sure I've e-bayed with you because your name sounds so familiar.Good luck on this site.There are a lot of good people on here.I've never had a bad experience on this site and you won't either.Welcome to the bench,James

Last edited: