Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to clwade20's ebay items

Hociman- I more than understand that. Most of the cards I have of players on your list are either much above $10 or lower than $5, lol.. only two I can think of that fall in that $10-$13 range is a 2016 Bowman’s Best of Ozzie Albies on Card Auto (which I need to locate) and I have a Trea Turner from 2016 Five Star Auto; but it is currently included in a lot that I have listed as a BIN. I might pull that lot down soon.. We can circle back to that, if you are interested.

Eric – I usually move any Kaline cards I get right away and I don’t have anything of the others you listed. All I came across yesterday (Tiger wise) that might interest you is a 2016 Miguel Cabrera Bat relic from triple threads /36. I thought I had more Tigers, but apparently not. No worries if we don’t have a match for anything.

Ryancollector- thanks for the response. I thought I had some Ted Williams cards from triple threads and others, but I can’t put my hands on them right now. Only saw a Base from 2018 Tribute.. I’ll let you know if I find something to make it worth your wild. I don’t have any Ryan’s or Mantle’s that I know of.. Thanks though.
    Baseball- Acuna..... Other players of interest: Zion, Ohtani, Soroka

Football- 2017 Chad Kelly cards (any and all)

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to dontrellefan35's ebay items

I have a bunch of his RCs including Update Gold and Topps Series II SP. I primarily collect 2010 Giancarlo Stanton RCs. Some other RC wants here:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Card-Wantlist

Thanks
    Kirby
    Limiting my trading for now.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to gmessick3's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by ChillTown View Post
    Hociman- I more than understand that. Most of the cards I have of players on your list are either much above $10 or lower than $5, lol.. only two I can think of that fall in that $10-$13 range is a 2016 Bowman’s Best of Ozzie Albies on Card Auto (which I need to locate) and I have a Trea Turner from 2016 Five Star Auto; but it is currently included in a lot that I have listed as a BIN. I might pull that lot down soon.. We can circle back to that, if you are interested.

Eric – I usually move any Kaline cards I get right away and I don’t have anything of the others you listed. All I came across yesterday (Tiger wise) that might interest you is a 2016 Miguel Cabrera Bat relic from triple threads /36. I thought I had more Tigers, but apparently not. No worries if we don’t have a match for anything.

Ryancollector- thanks for the response. I thought I had some Ted Williams cards from triple threads and others, but I can’t put my hands on them right now. Only saw a Base from 2018 Tribute.. I’ll let you know if I find something to make it worth your wild. I don’t have any Ryan’s or Mantle’s that I know of.. Thanks though.
    Thanks for your response. I can't use the 2018 Topps Tribute but if you come up with anything else, PLMK.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to superfly0914's ebay items

I have these if you can use them:

2017 bowman prospects
    2017 bowman draft prospects
    2018 bowman chrome trending

Looking for rc's from this list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...d-RC-want-list

Thanks,
    Brad

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Sportnut08 View Post
    I have a bunch of his RCs including Update Gold and Topps Series II SP. I primarily collect 2010 Giancarlo Stanton RCs. Some other RC wants here:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Card-Wantlist

Thanks
    Kirby
    Which sp? Bat down ? I'll check your list. Thx

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to dontrellefan35's ebay items

Which sp? Bat down ? I'll check your list. Thx
    That’s the one.
    Limiting my trading for now.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to jimm1859's ebay items

I'd be interested in the Albies, lmk thx Jim

Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

How about the '16 Immaculate Miguel Cabrera which books for $5 for your pick of $10 worth of the Acuna's? Being a lower numbered Miggy I'll trade in your favor a bit.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Have 18 heritage new age performers NaP17 acuna available if you’d like, would trade for a comparable bv RC
    I collect vintage and Red Sox! Yaz, Williams, and other stars from that era.

For newer stuff, I'd rather trade for rookies over GU/Auto!!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Hello
    Have these Acuna Jr. FT.
    Acuna :
    2018 Topps Archives Coming Attraction #CA12 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC..6.00
    2018 Bowman's Best #51 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC..10.00
    2018 Bowman's Best '98 Best Performers Refractors #98BPRAJ Ronald Acuna Jr...6.00
    2018 Bowman Best Power Producers-#RAJ Ronald Acuna Jr. RC...10.00
    2018 Bowman's Best Neophyte Sensations Refractors #NSRAJ Ronald Acuna Jr...10.00
    Acuna Highlights :
    2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA19 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
    2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA20 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
    2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA21 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
    2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA26 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00

Ck my wantlist in sig! also PC Posey,Harper&Trout (2016-2019 non base)

TY
    Dale
    ]Players : Trout / Posey.

Want List
    https://dalem132.webs.com/

For Trade List :
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ted-Trade-List[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

ERIC- How bout Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Gallery #140 $8 for the miggy 85/99?
    It is thick stock, but sleeved and top loaded.. PWE or bubble mailer, you make the call. U can Post if you are good with that

Hociman- my bad, turns out the Albies auto I still have is from ’18 Best with the RC logo.. So I’d rather hold that for a 1 for 1 type trade of closer value.. However, I do have a 2018 Bowman’s Best with RC logo, #54 PURPLE 129/250 of Albies (sleeved & Top Loader since pulled) that I can trade for Bowman Chrome ‘AFL Fall Stars Refractor. The average of the last 3 sales of both cards have them even enough for me… If you are good, you can post it and LMK if we are PWE or Bubble.

Sportnut08- That’s one on our wish list.. Not sure I can come through with an offer that you would be interested in though. I doubt we have a match for that one. I’ll try to circle back this weekend to see if I have something and I’ll PM you. Thx

Bonds25 & Brendan – thanks for the replies.. I will see this weekend what I might have for ya’ll and PM you. Busy work week.. Thanks again.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to jimm1859's ebay items

Trade posted, thx PWE is fine, please confirm, Jim

ERIC- How bout Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Gallery #140 $8 for the miggy 85/99?
    It is thick stock, but sleeved and top loaded.. PWE or bubble mailer, you make the call. U can Post if you are good with that

Hociman- my bad, turns out the Albies auto I still have is from ’18 Best with the RC logo.. So I’d rather hold that for a 1 for 1 type trade of closer value.. However, I do have a 2018 Bowman’s Best with RC logo, #54 PURPLE 129/250 of Albies (sleeved & Top Loader since pulled) that I can trade for Bowman Chrome ‘AFL Fall Stars Refractor. The average of the last 3 sales of both cards have them even enough for me… If you are good, you can post it and LMK if we are PWE or Bubble.

Sportnut08- That’s one on our wish list.. Not sure I can come through with an offer that you would be interested in though. I doubt we have a match for that one. I’ll try to circle back this weekend to see if I have something and I’ll PM you. Thx

Bonds25 & Brendan – thanks for the replies.. I will see this weekend what I might have for ya’ll and PM you. Busy work week.. Thanks again.
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

just grabbed a stack of cards for trade (just easier for me).. I'll try and do this once a week or so.. LMK if we might have a match. Best, Chris

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XwTqstxRVGWb7h3HA

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I’d love a shot at the benintendi orange, let me know what other stuff you may be interested in
    I collect vintage and Red Sox! Yaz, Williams, and other stars from that era.

For newer stuff, I'd rather trade for rookies over GU/Auto!!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by brendan1987 View Post
    I’d love a shot at the benintendi orange, let me know what other stuff you may be interested in
    Right now, I'm only trading for Acuna Jr. I'll circle back to you if I am going to end up placing it on ebay for perhaps a trade of equal value.. I think Beni is gonna have a nice year and the interest will pick up