Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Acuna Jr. cards wanted, from high value to inserts

Hociman- I more than understand that. Most of the cards I have of players on your list are either much above $10 or lower than $5, lol.. only two I can think of that fall in that $10-$13 range is a 2016 Bowman’s Best of Ozzie Albies on Card Auto (which I need to locate) and I have a Trea Turner from 2016 Five Star Auto; but it is currently included in a lot that I have listed as a BIN. I might pull that lot down soon.. We can circle back to that, if you are interested.

Eric – I usually move any Kaline cards I get right away and I don’t have anything of the others you listed. All I came across yesterday (Tiger wise) that might interest you is a 2016 Miguel Cabrera Bat relic from triple threads /36. I thought I had more Tigers, but apparently not. No worries if we don’t have a match for anything.

Ryancollector- thanks for the response. I thought I had some Ted Williams cards from triple threads and others, but I can’t put my hands on them right now. Only saw a Base from 2018 Tribute.. I’ll let you know if I find something to make it worth your wild. I don’t have any Ryan’s or Mantle’s that I know of.. Thanks though.
    Baseball- Acuna..... Other players of interest: Zion, Ohtani, Soroka

Football- 2017 Chad Kelly cards (any and all)

I have a bunch of his RCs including Update Gold and Topps Series II SP. I primarily collect 2010 Giancarlo Stanton RCs. Some other RC wants here:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Card-Wantlist

Thanks
    Kirby
    Limiting my trading for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChillTown View Post
    Hociman- I more than understand that. Most of the cards I have of players on your list are either much above $10 or lower than $5, lol.. only two I can think of that fall in that $10-$13 range is a 2016 Bowman’s Best of Ozzie Albies on Card Auto (which I need to locate) and I have a Trea Turner from 2016 Five Star Auto; but it is currently included in a lot that I have listed as a BIN. I might pull that lot down soon.. We can circle back to that, if you are interested.

Eric – I usually move any Kaline cards I get right away and I don’t have anything of the others you listed. All I came across yesterday (Tiger wise) that might interest you is a 2016 Miguel Cabrera Bat relic from triple threads /36. I thought I had more Tigers, but apparently not. No worries if we don’t have a match for anything.

Ryancollector- thanks for the response. I thought I had some Ted Williams cards from triple threads and others, but I can’t put my hands on them right now. Only saw a Base from 2018 Tribute.. I’ll let you know if I find something to make it worth your wild. I don’t have any Ryan’s or Mantle’s that I know of.. Thanks though.
    Thanks for your response. I can't use the 2018 Topps Tribute but if you come up with anything else, PLMK.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

I have these if you can use them:

2017 bowman prospects
    2017 bowman draft prospects
    2018 bowman chrome trending

Looking for rc's from this list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...d-RC-want-list

Thanks,
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Sportnut08 View Post
    I have a bunch of his RCs including Update Gold and Topps Series II SP. I primarily collect 2010 Giancarlo Stanton RCs. Some other RC wants here:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Card-Wantlist

Thanks
    Kirby
    Which sp? Bat down ? I'll check your list. Thx

Which sp? Bat down ? I'll check your list. Thx
    That’s the one.
    Limiting my trading for now.

I'd be interested in the Albies, lmk thx Jim

Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

How about the '16 Immaculate Miguel Cabrera which books for $5 for your pick of $10 worth of the Acuna's? Being a lower numbered Miggy I'll trade in your favor a bit.

Have 18 heritage new age performers NaP17 acuna available if you’d like, would trade for a comparable bv RC
    I collect vintage and Red Sox! Yaz, Williams, and other stars from that era.

For newer stuff, I'd rather trade for rookies over GU/Auto!!

Hello
    Have these Acuna Jr. FT.
    Acuna :
    2018 Topps Archives Coming Attraction #CA12 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC..6.00
    2018 Bowman's Best #51 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC..10.00
    2018 Bowman's Best '98 Best Performers Refractors #98BPRAJ Ronald Acuna Jr...6.00
    2018 Bowman Best Power Producers-#RAJ Ronald Acuna Jr. RC...10.00
    2018 Bowman's Best Neophyte Sensations Refractors #NSRAJ Ronald Acuna Jr...10.00
    Acuna Highlights :
    2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA19 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
    2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA20 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
    2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA21 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
    2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA26 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00

Ck my wantlist in sig! also PC Posey,Harper&Trout (2016-2019 non base)

TY
    Dale
    ]Players : Trout / Posey.

Want List
    https://dalem132.webs.com/

For Trade List :
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ted-Trade-List[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

ERIC- How bout Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Gallery #140 $8 for the miggy 85/99?
    It is thick stock, but sleeved and top loaded.. PWE or bubble mailer, you make the call. U can Post if you are good with that

Hociman- my bad, turns out the Albies auto I still have is from ’18 Best with the RC logo.. So I’d rather hold that for a 1 for 1 type trade of closer value.. However, I do have a 2018 Bowman’s Best with RC logo, #54 PURPLE 129/250 of Albies (sleeved & Top Loader since pulled) that I can trade for Bowman Chrome ‘AFL Fall Stars Refractor. The average of the last 3 sales of both cards have them even enough for me… If you are good, you can post it and LMK if we are PWE or Bubble.

Sportnut08- That’s one on our wish list.. Not sure I can come through with an offer that you would be interested in though. I doubt we have a match for that one. I’ll try to circle back this weekend to see if I have something and I’ll PM you. Thx

Bonds25 & Brendan – thanks for the replies.. I will see this weekend what I might have for ya’ll and PM you. Busy work week.. Thanks again.

Trade posted, thx PWE is fine, please confirm, Jim

ERIC- How bout Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Gallery #140 $8 for the miggy 85/99?
    It is thick stock, but sleeved and top loaded.. PWE or bubble mailer, you make the call. U can Post if you are good with that

Hociman- my bad, turns out the Albies auto I still have is from ’18 Best with the RC logo.. So I’d rather hold that for a 1 for 1 type trade of closer value.. However, I do have a 2018 Bowman’s Best with RC logo, #54 PURPLE 129/250 of Albies (sleeved & Top Loader since pulled) that I can trade for Bowman Chrome ‘AFL Fall Stars Refractor. The average of the last 3 sales of both cards have them even enough for me… If you are good, you can post it and LMK if we are PWE or Bubble.

Sportnut08- That’s one on our wish list.. Not sure I can come through with an offer that you would be interested in though. I doubt we have a match for that one. I’ll try to circle back this weekend to see if I have something and I’ll PM you. Thx

Bonds25 & Brendan – thanks for the replies.. I will see this weekend what I might have for ya’ll and PM you. Busy work week.. Thanks again.
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

just grabbed a stack of cards for trade (just easier for me).. I'll try and do this once a week or so.. LMK if we might have a match. Best, Chris

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XwTqstxRVGWb7h3HA

I’d love a shot at the benintendi orange, let me know what other stuff you may be interested in
    I collect vintage and Red Sox! Yaz, Williams, and other stars from that era.

For newer stuff, I'd rather trade for rookies over GU/Auto!!

Quote Originally Posted by brendan1987 View Post
    I’d love a shot at the benintendi orange, let me know what other stuff you may be interested in
    Right now, I'm only trading for Acuna Jr. I'll circle back to you if I am going to end up placing it on ebay for perhaps a trade of equal value.. I think Beni is gonna have a nice year and the interest will pick up