Acuna Jr. cards wanted, from high value to inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these for trade below. Mainly looking for RC parallels of Star Players (especially Soto & Tatis, Torres but not limited to those guys), Nice Trout parallels, RARE 90s inserts and 2012 Prizm parallels of Griffey & Jeter. Please let me know what you are interested in and what you have for trade. PM works best for me!

2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Glossy Silver #207 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $30
2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $10
2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Blue #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $12
2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Black #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $20
2019 Topps Gypsy Queen Missing Nameplate #150 Ronald Acuna Jr. $15
2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary #US271 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10 (x2)
2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary #US220 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10
2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Super Rare Photo Variations (snowflake eye black) #HW85 Ronald Acuna Jr. $100 (pictured below)

8w8k2Ia.png

Last edited:
Sweet, thanks for the messages fellas.

I'll look at what I might have to offer tomorrow and post anything I think you might could use..

I know I have nothing of Bonds, and I'll check to see what I might have from Bowman for current Giants youngsters..

Love the eye black Acuna. I'll see what I have from the games top young stars and rookies. Hopefully I have something you'd consider.

I have some acuna rcs. Any barry bonds stuff or sf giants?

Turns out I do not have much at all in the way of Giants, not even in my Prospects stash. I know I have a 2020 Topps Definitive Patch of Evan Longoria coming in the mail, but thats all i really have.

I have these for trade below. Mainly looking for RC parallels of Star Players (especially Soto & Tatis, Torres but not limited to those guys), Nice Trout parallels, RARE 90s inserts and 2012 Prizm parallels of Griffey & Jeter. Please let me know what you are interested in and what you have for trade. PM works best for me!

2018 Topps Allen and Ginter Glossy Silver #207 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $30

2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Super Rare Photo Variations (snowflake eye black) #HW85 Ronald Acuna Jr. $100 (pictured below)

8w8k2Ia.png

for the 2 above, would you have any interest in all these?

18 update Soto US300
18 update soto (1983) 83-12
19 Topps Chrome Vlad Jr. Pink Ref (batting) 201
19 Topps Chrome Vlad Jr. 201
19 Tatis Mojo Insert "Ready for the Show"
19 Tatis Topps (1984) 84-8
19 Topps Chrome Tatis Rookie Debut
19 Topps Chrome The Family Business
19 Optic Tatis 'The Rookies'
20200508-083029.jpg

Hello! Really looking for a 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 trade on the Acuna SSP. As long as there are no condition issues, I'd trade the Glossy Acuna RC for the Soto Update RC (both book at $30). Let me know! Thanks!

Hello! Really looking for a 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 trade on the Acuna SSP. As long as there are no condition issues, I'd trade the Glossy Acuna RC for the Soto Update RC (both book at $30). Let me know! Thanks!

I totally understand not wanting more than 1 or 2 cards for the Acuna ssp. The A&G/Soto offer is more than fair and I appreciate it, but I have a PSA submission going out Friday and I think I will add in the Soto and see how it comes back. Maybe then, if you still have the Acuna ssp, we can revisit a possible trade. I also have a Tatis All Star Foil Stamp in this PSA submission, so that could also open some more options.
Best,
Chris

I totally understand not wanting more than 1 or 2 cards for the Acuna ssp. The A&G/Soto offer is more than fair and I appreciate it, but I have a PSA submission going out Friday and I think I will add in the Soto and see how it comes back. Maybe then, if you still have the Acuna ssp, we can revisit a possible trade. I also have a Tatis All Star Foil Stamp in this PSA submission, so that could also open some more options.
Best,
Chris

Sounds like a plan!

Interested in the Mega boxes. I have these for trade below. Let me know what we can work out!

2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $10
2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Black #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $20
2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Blue #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $12
2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary #US271 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10
2019 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor #117 Ronald Acuna Jr. $12

Also collect these below if you don't want to deal a box:
1.RC & Prospect parallels of Star Players
2.Mike Trout - parallels
3.Ken Griffey Jr. - parallels
4.Derek Jeter - parallels
5. Rare 1990s inserts/parallels of Star Players

Last edited:
I also have the,
Ohtani 2018 opening day and a few 2020 Acuna highlights. Do you have any,
Betts, extra Acuna rookies, Bichette or Nolan Ryan.

I'm good on the BP1, but I did pull a mookie SP (hard hat) from 2020 update.. If you could use that one, i would trade it for the BP1 and a couple of the $1 2020 Highlights cards.. just PM me if interested. thanks for the reply