Acuna Jr. cards wanted, from high value to inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So I take that means you don't have a have/want list. You can check out my site and see if you see any you need. DG

I have a lot, I want them all ;-)

seriously though, I really want a bat down as I missed the boat on those before they took off. Also would like to try an trade for an 18 Stadium Club
You don’t have a single bat down?

You don’t have a single bat down?
I got priced out Rabs :sneaky: I'm not sure if you still have an extra you'd be willing to part with, but i can certainly send you a photo of what i have that you collect to see if you need any of them.

Sorry can’t use that card. Anything else.
Sorry, I just had the Mookie handy on my desk.. I do have others, but i have a few of the BP1 and for whatever reason it is like my least favorite card of his.. lol. But thank you for reaching out.. Later this month, I'll post a picture of multiple cards that i'd be willing to move for Acuna's and maybe we can find another match (some Bichette's will be in that picture). Thanks again

Sorry, I just had the Mookie handy on my desk.. I do have others, but i have a few of the BP1 and for whatever reason it is like my least favorite card of his.. lol. But thank you for reaching out.. Later this month, I'll post a picture of multiple cards that i'd be willing to move for Acuna's and maybe we can find another match (some Bichette's will be in that picture). Thanks again
Ok thanks

Might want to put that in your title. DG
good point. I did not pay attention to that when bumping this old thread.. can you edit titles? probably should have just started a new thread I suppose. I am actually interested in all year's of Acuna cards, however at this particular moment, I'm only looking for his older cards and i should have been more clear about that. thanks for your input

I got priced out Rabs :sneaky: I'm not sure if you still have an extra you'd be willing to part with, but i can certainly send you a photo of what i have that you collect to see if you need any of them.
As much as it would pain me to lose one I would do it to get something nice in return!

As much as it would pain me to lose one I would do it to get something nice in return!

my man! I'm pretty sure I do not have a card that you collect that would be an even up trade for a bat down, so it might have to be a combo or something, but i'd be perfectly fine in trading in your favor since i would have to include multiples. I'll try to PM you a picture(s) by tomorrow afternoon to see if I have anything you can use.. thanks for giving me a shot

I have a 2021 Topps 35th (from silver packs) Ronald Acuna Jr. Green 67/99 86BC-94 for trade.....any 2020 Topp gold or 2020 Topps gold updates for trade? Best regards, David

I have a 2021 Topps 35th (from silver packs) Ronald Acuna Jr. Green 67/99 86BC-94 for trade.....any 2020 Topp gold or 2020 Topps gold updates for trade? Best regards, David
hey David, thanks for reaching out... I will take a look monday and see what i have and get back to you.

Do you want his 18 A & G world talent card?
thank you for the offer. Not really looking for another one of those, but if you could point me to a list of what you collect i'll see if i can find something you need
Okay....sorry but its tuesday and offering of the green Acuna Jr. is off....Best regards, David
ok.. Sorry David.. I honestly didn't understand your last reply. I thought you told me Saturday that waiting till Monday would be too long and you'd have to move on. my bad, sorry to have held you up if I did.

Okay....sorry but its tuesday and offering of the green Acuna Jr. is off....Best regards, David

I couldn't find a want list for Topps 2020 Gold's /2020.. But this is what I have left, let me know if you need any..

Series 1
209- Dietrich 1033/2020
246- Phillies 0792/2020
264- Toro 372/2020
290- Senzel 144/2020

Series 2
488- Lopez- 271/2020
569- WhiteSox 551/2020
584- Kopech 828/2020
603- Lamet 833/2020

Also have the Bichette RC Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team

Thanks,