Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. ChillTown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    420
    Bench Bucks
    702
    Bench Points
    90
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to clwade20's ebay items


    #1

    Acuna Jr. cards wanted, from high value to inserts

    My Son and I are gathering up as many for his collection as we can. Looking to try and trade rather than sell/buy method (which is what we have been doing to acquire more of his cards).

    I have plenty of cards to trade in return, let me know what I can look for in return.

    Lastly, we are fine with multiples of the same Acuna cards and it is ok if it is a combo card with another player.

    (also working on the wal-mart set from Series 1, if you have any)

    Best,
    Chris
    Baseball- Acuna..... Other players of interest: Tyler O'neil, Kristian Robinson, & Tatis Jr.

    Football- 2019 DK Metcalf, AJ Brown

  2. dred0gg024's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY
    Posts
    3,344
    Bench Bucks
    1,248
    Bench Points
    401
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I have some Acuna dups, before I pull them and list them, do you have anything in the way of Trout, Soto, or Vlad Jr? or a list of rookies?

  3. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,929
    Bench Bucks
    32,652
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10233
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #3
    Hi! I have these 2019 Topps Highlight Ronald Acuna Jr. 17 and 29 for trade. Looking for a few twin cards for the trade. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 has been posted!

  4. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    717
    Bench Bucks
    1,178
    Bench Points
    262
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Hello, any interest in these?

    Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Bowman Prospects #BP1 $4
    Ronals Acuna Jr. 2019 Topps #1 $2
    Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Archives Coming Attraction #CA-12 $6
    Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Gallery #140 $8
    Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Update Rookie Debut #US252 $4
    Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Update Salute #S21 $6

    I would be looking for any help on my wants which are on my homepage. LMK thanks
    Eric H

  5. Buckeyedave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,403
    Bench Bucks
    2,380
    Bench Points
    676
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    hi
    I have the whole acuna set from walmart, as well as other 2018 acunas from topps, heritage, bowman
    I am looking for 2019 topps inserts
    ken

  6. ChillTown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    420
    Bench Bucks
    702
    Bench Points
    90
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to clwade20's ebay items


    #6
    LOL.. I just wrote out a long list to all of you in one post and clicked the back button by mistake and lost it all! DOH! in short now, I am interested in all of the above, but I need to head home and probably cant look for others until Sunday morning. I snagged a quick picture, since I do not have time to rewrite all that I had.. we can discuss more sunday perhaps.. Also, I prefer present value on ebay sales as a gauge for trading than I do BV (but it doesn't need to be a perfect $ match; i don't mind trading in others favor either)..

    dred: see photo at bottom.. that was the easiest to get too.. also have some 2019 donruss #'d cards coming next week, but i can look for more sunday

    DAVID- I have #17, I could use the 29 though .. one Lewis in the picture is a Refractor other is base

    Eric- interested in all, but i cannot find a list of yours? help the noob please

    KEN: Sweet, sounds like I have most of those, but like I said, we are cool with dupes (especially those!).. Hmmm, 2019 Topps inserts? like from Series 1? I'll have to look into that some.. I have a few 150 Stamped cards, and cards /2019. do those count as inserts? if not, i'll look harder if you guide me in a certain area.

    Sorry for quality of photo, snagged and posted quick.. ttyl guys
    Last edited by ChillTown; 03-13-2019 at 07:47 PM. Reason: removed link to cards
    Baseball- Acuna..... Other players of interest: Tyler O'neil, Kristian Robinson, & Tatis Jr.

    Football- 2019 DK Metcalf, AJ Brown

  7. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,929
    Bench Bucks
    32,652
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10233
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #7
    Okay....that works for me! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards David PS PWE is okay with me.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 has been posted!

  8. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    717
    Bench Bucks
    1,178
    Bench Points
    262
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    If you click on my name in the sidebar a menu pops up, click on the ‘visit homepage’ link.

  9. ChillTown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    420
    Bench Bucks
    702
    Bench Points
    90
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to clwade20's ebay items


    #9
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/3tcSL1DFgeRyWnuaA

    Maybe that's a better way to post the picture?

    David, I can do it sunday.. cool.. I think we havent made a trade it 7 years..lol, that may be your longest time ever between trades ;-)
    Baseball- Acuna..... Other players of interest: Tyler O'neil, Kristian Robinson, & Tatis Jr.

    Football- 2019 DK Metcalf, AJ Brown

  10. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,929
    Bench Bucks
    32,652
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10233
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillTown View Post
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/3tcSL1DFgeRyWnuaA

    Maybe that's a better way to post the picture?

    David, I can do it sunday.. cool.. I think we havent made a trade it 7 years..lol, that may be your longest time ever between trades ;-)
    Okay....Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest (Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Its important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 has been posted!

  11. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,365
    Bench Bucks
    2,555
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    817
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #11
    Have these Acuna cards for trade, looking for similar priced RC's., lmk thx Jim
    Ronald Acuna
    17 Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 Update #BSU-RA $8
    18 Bowman Chrome ‘AFL Fall Stars Refractor #AFL-RA $10
    18 Bowman Chrome Hashtag Bowman Trending Refractors #RA $6
    18 Topps Combo #CC8 w/Freeman #CC8 $6
    18 Topps Heritage Rookie Performers #RP-RA $6
    18 Topps Update #US43 $4


    Quote Originally Posted by ChillTown View Post
    My Son and I are gathering up as many for his collection as we can. Looking to try and trade rather than sell/buy method (which is what we have been doing to acquire more of his cards).

    I have plenty of cards to trade in return, let me know what I can look for in return.

    Lastly, we are fine with multiples of the same Acuna cards and it is ok if it is a combo card with another player.

    (also working on the wal-mart set from Series 1, if you have any)

    Best,
    Chris
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  12. ChillTown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    420
    Bench Bucks
    702
    Bench Points
    90
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to clwade20's ebay items


    #12
    In response to above:

    Eric H- I do not have anything from your wanted list. And I wasn’t able to find much Tigers in general. I’m pretty sure I have a couple triple threads jersey or Bat of Verlander and Cabrera somewhere (if you want me to look for them); here is what I located quick:
    ’16 Cabrera Immaculate /99 Card# 57
    ’16 Verlander Triple Threads /250
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x13) Base Card#46
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x5) Refractor Card #46
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x4) Insert Card# SL-MF

    Ken- insert wise from series 1:
    Topps Now: TN-2, TN-3, TN-8, TN-9 (all trouts or Ohtani)
    1984’s: T84-33, T84-37, T84-46, T84-52, T84-54, T84-62, T84-70
    150 YEARS: 150-56 & ICHIRO 150-100 & TROUT 150-75
    Also have 150 stamped cards and /2019 as well if you are looking for those.

    Hociman- interested in the Bowman Trending Refractor #RA & AFL Fall Stars Refractor #AFL-RA..
    I have a some Benintendi Rc from 2016-2017 products. But the 2017 Platinum one I have has been sleeved and top loaded since pulled. Also have a '18 Judge 600/999 ‘out of this world’ insert from donruss.. I’m pretty sure I have a Bellinger Rated rookie Halo.. But I can look for more.

    Gotta run fella’s I’ll try and check back Monday afternoon.
    Baseball- Acuna..... Other players of interest: Tyler O'neil, Kristian Robinson, & Tatis Jr.

    Football- 2019 DK Metcalf, AJ Brown

  13. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,365
    Bench Bucks
    2,555
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    817
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #13
    I am hoping to get a similar priced $10 RC for the acuna, lmk thx Jim

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillTown View Post
    In response to above:

    Eric H- I do not have anything from your wanted list. And I wasn’t able to find much Tigers in general. I’m pretty sure I have a couple triple threads jersey or Bat of Verlander and Cabrera somewhere (if you want me to look for them); here is what I located quick:
    ’16 Cabrera Immaculate /99 Card# 57
    ’16 Verlander Triple Threads /250
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x13) Base Card#46
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x5) Refractor Card #46
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x4) Insert Card# SL-MF

    Ken- insert wise from series 1:
    Topps Now: TN-2, TN-3, TN-8, TN-9 (all trouts or Ohtani)
    1984’s: T84-33, T84-37, T84-46, T84-52, T84-54, T84-62, T84-70
    150 YEARS: 150-56 & ICHIRO 150-100 & TROUT 150-75
    Also have 150 stamped cards and /2019 as well if you are looking for those.

    Hociman- interested in the Bowman Trending Refractor #RA & AFL Fall Stars Refractor #AFL-RA..
    I have a some Benintendi Rc from 2016-2017 products. But the 2017 Platinum one I have has been sleeved and top loaded since pulled. Also have a '18 Judge 600/999 ‘out of this world’ insert from donruss.. I’m pretty sure I have a Bellinger Rated rookie Halo.. But I can look for more.

    Gotta run fella’s I’ll try and check back Monday afternoon.
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  14. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    717
    Bench Bucks
    1,178
    Bench Points
    262
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    I'd be interested in the Cabrera Immaculate. How about any Al Kaline inserts or random cards? Or Sam Crawford, Alan Trammell or Lou Whitaker?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillTown View Post
    In response to above:

    Eric H- I do not have anything from your wanted list. And I wasn’t able to find much Tigers in general. I’m pretty sure I have a couple triple threads jersey or Bat of Verlander and Cabrera somewhere (if you want me to look for them); here is what I located quick:
    ’16 Cabrera Immaculate /99 Card# 57
    ’16 Verlander Triple Threads /250
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x13) Base Card#46
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x5) Refractor Card #46
    ’16 Bowmans Best Fulmer (x4) Insert Card# SL-MF

  15. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,198
    Bench Bucks
    1,630
    Bench Points
    204
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #15
    I have 5 of the 2019 Topps Acuna Highlights plus 2 Topps Gallery RC's. I collect Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams and Nolan Ryan cards I don't have. LMK if we can make a trade.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •