Acuna Jr. cards wanted, from high value to inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'd be interested in the Albies, lmk thx Jim

Hociman- I more than understand that. Most of the cards I have of players on your list are either much above $10 or lower than $5, lol.. only two I can think of that fall in that $10-$13 range is a 2016 Bowman’s Best of Ozzie Albies on Card Auto (which I need to locate) and I have a Trea Turner from 2016 Five Star Auto; but it is currently included in a lot that I have listed as a BIN. I might pull that lot down soon.. We can circle back to that, if you are interested.

Eric – I usually move any Kaline cards I get right away and I don’t have anything of the others you listed. All I came across yesterday (Tiger wise) that might interest you is a 2016 Miguel Cabrera Bat relic from triple threads /36. I thought I had more Tigers, but apparently not. No worries if we don’t have a match for anything.

Ryancollector- thanks for the response. I thought I had some Ted Williams cards from triple threads and others, but I can’t put my hands on them right now. Only saw a Base from 2018 Tribute.. I’ll let you know if I find something to make it worth your wild. I don’t have any Ryan’s or Mantle’s that I know of.. Thanks though.

Hociman- I more than understand that. Most of the cards I have of players on your list are either much above $10 or lower than $5, lol.. only two I can think of that fall in that $10-$13 range is a 2016 Bowman’s Best of Ozzie Albies on Card Auto (which I need to locate) and I have a Trea Turner from 2016 Five Star Auto; but it is currently included in a lot that I have listed as a BIN. I might pull that lot down soon.. We can circle back to that, if you are interested.

Eric – I usually move any Kaline cards I get right away and I don’t have anything of the others you listed. All I came across yesterday (Tiger wise) that might interest you is a 2016 Miguel Cabrera Bat relic from triple threads /36. I thought I had more Tigers, but apparently not. No worries if we don’t have a match for anything.

Ryancollector- thanks for the response. I thought I had some Ted Williams cards from triple threads and others, but I can’t put my hands on them right now. Only saw a Base from 2018 Tribute.. I’ll let you know if I find something to make it worth your wild. I don’t have any Ryan’s or Mantle’s that I know of.. Thanks though.

How about the '16 Immaculate Miguel Cabrera which books for $5 for your pick of $10 worth of the Acuna's? Being a lower numbered Miggy I'll trade in your favor a bit.

Hello
Have these Acuna Jr. FT.
Acuna :
2018 Topps Archives Coming Attraction #CA12 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC..6.00
2018 Bowman's Best #51 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC..10.00
2018 Bowman's Best '98 Best Performers Refractors #98BPRAJ Ronald Acuna Jr...6.00
2018 Bowman Best Power Producers-#RAJ Ronald Acuna Jr. RC...10.00
2018 Bowman's Best Neophyte Sensations Refractors #NSRAJ Ronald Acuna Jr...10.00
Acuna Highlights :
2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA19 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA20 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA21 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA26 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00

Ck my wantlist in sig! also PC Posey,Harper&Trout (2016-2019 non base)

TY
Dale

ERIC- How bout Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps Gallery #140 $8 for the miggy 85/99?
It is thick stock, but sleeved and top loaded.. PWE or bubble mailer, you make the call. U can Post if you are good with that

Hociman- my bad, turns out the Albies auto I still have is from ’18 Best with the RC logo.. So I’d rather hold that for a 1 for 1 type trade of closer value.. However, I do have a 2018 Bowman’s Best with RC logo, #54 PURPLE 129/250 of Albies (sleeved & Top Loader since pulled) that I can trade for Bowman Chrome ‘AFL Fall Stars Refractor. The average of the last 3 sales of both cards have them even enough for me… If you are good, you can post it and LMK if we are PWE or Bubble.

Sportnut08- That’s one on our wish list.. Not sure I can come through with an offer that you would be interested in though. I doubt we have a match for that one. I’ll try to circle back this weekend to see if I have something and I’ll PM you. Thx

Bonds25 & Brendan – thanks for the replies.. I will see this weekend what I might have for ya’ll and PM you. Busy work week.. Thanks again.

Trade posted, thx PWE is fine, please confirm, Jim

It is thick stock, but sleeved and top loaded.. PWE or bubble mailer, you make the call. U can Post if you are good with that

Hociman- my bad, turns out the Albies auto I still have is from ’18 Best with the RC logo.. So I’d rather hold that for a 1 for 1 type trade of closer value.. However, I do have a 2018 Bowman’s Best with RC logo, #54 PURPLE 129/250 of Albies (sleeved & Top Loader since pulled) that I can trade for Bowman Chrome ‘AFL Fall Stars Refractor. The average of the last 3 sales of both cards have them even enough for me… If you are good, you can post it and LMK if we are PWE or Bubble.

Sportnut08- That’s one on our wish list.. Not sure I can come through with an offer that you would be interested in though. I doubt we have a match for that one. I’ll try to circle back this weekend to see if I have something and I’ll PM you. Thx

Bonds25 & Brendan – thanks for the replies.. I will see this weekend what I might have for ya’ll and PM you. Busy work week.. Thanks again.

I’d love a shot at the benintendi orange, let me know what other stuff you may be interested in

Right now, I'm only trading for Acuna Jr. I'll circle back to you if I am going to end up placing it on ebay for perhaps a trade of equal value.. I think Beni is gonna have a nice year and the interest will pick up

I have these two Acuna:

2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #1
2018 Bowman High Tek Prospects Dots Bow Tie #PHTRA

Would prefer to sell - looking for $10 delivered.

I have these two Acuna:

2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #1
2018 Bowman High Tek Prospects Dots Bow Tie #PHTRA

Would prefer to sell - looking for $10 delivered.

We need both! more than fair price .. PM me your paypal and i'll let you Post it after you receive the $

Do not have the cards in hand. They are part of a trade I just completed.
I expect to receive them any day. I will PM you my Paypal ID once I receive
the cards. If this doesn't work for you I will understand.

Do not have the cards in hand. They are part of a trade I just completed.
I expect to receive them any day. I will PM you my Paypal ID once I receive
the cards. If this doesn't work for you I will understand.

No worries, just PM me whenever you are ready and I'll send that over (otherwise i'll forget..lol)

Sounds good I'll go ahead and post it. And yeah PWE should be fine.
Thanks!
Eri H

Hello
Have these Acuna Jr. FT.
Acuna :
2018 Topps Archives Coming Attraction #CA12 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC..6.00
2018 Bowman's Best #51 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC..10.00
2018 Bowman's Best '98 Best Performers Refractors #98BPRAJ Ronald Acuna Jr...6.00
2018 Bowman Best Power Producers-#RAJ Ronald Acuna Jr. RC...10.00
2018 Bowman's Best Neophyte Sensations Refractors #NSRAJ Ronald Acuna Jr...10.00
Acuna Highlights :
2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA19 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA20 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA21 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00
2019 Topps Ronald Acuna Highlights #RA26 Ronald Acuna Jr...3.00

Ck my wantlist in sig! also PC Posey,Harper&Trout (2016-2019 non base)

TY
Dale

Bump for reply !!

Bump for reply !!

My bad.. I need all 4 of the Highlights.. The majority of my Harpers are tied up on ebay BIN. But I should have some trout's to even it up. Plus, I have some Trouts arriving tomorrow from 19 donruss also. I will let you know tomorrow what I have to offer. thanks

My bad.. I need all 4 of the Highlights.. The majority of my Harpers are tied up on ebay BIN. But I should have some trout's to even it up. Plus, I have some Trouts arriving tomorrow from 19 donruss also. I will let you know tomorrow what I have to offer. thanks

ok ,thanks.